arrogent supporteres what club

Remove this Banner Ad

blueboyyoung

Debutant
Oct 19, 2003
in my mind i think essendon have the most arrogents supporter base
thoughts on what people think about which club has the most aroogence supporteser what club do u hate the most

Originally posted by blueboyyoung
thoughts on what people think about which club has the most aroogence supporteser what club do u hate the most

we've got 16 reasons to be arrogant so do u but we'll get 17 first and hey we've made the eight the past 2 (6 in total) years we're have u finished again?

Cartlon win cos depsite being in the S*it they still think they're good.

Gees blueboy why don’t you write your posts in word or something then you can spell-check copy & paste, I always have to read your stuff a couple of times to decipher it.

Also Carlton wrote the book on arrogance they have only quietened of the past 2 seasons and the full of themselves Collingwood sh1theads can take their place for the next couple too, but the blues win the all-time award

.... me no hablo inglais?

How do you view Bigfooty in english? I think i may have clicked on spanish as my prefered language.

Originally posted by marcuz
How do you view Bigfooty in english? I think i may have clicked on spanish as my prefered language.

I thought I was on a Chinese Pinyin English site.

Not quite my most hated team (Carlton) but i'd have to say
Collingwood

(for an example of this arrogance please refer to MR E Maguire)

Originally posted by Destructive
I thought it was Pigeon English.

Meh, I learnt it as 'pinyin'. Either way the grammar looked suspiciously foreign.

Originally posted by destructive
I think for sheer arrogance it's a draw between Essendon ( Exibit A, one Bomber Spirit) & Collingwood ( Exibit B, Eddie McGuire).

I hate Collingwood.

I would think essendon supporters could argue recent success has contributed to their arrogance. What can collingwood supporters blame it on?

To me it's Crow fans, but that's only because I live in Adelaide, and the Crows fans on this site seem down to earth - but there are a lot of Crows fans in SA who think the sun shines out of thier team (understandable, I'm sure it's the same in places like Perth and Sydney).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It has to be a tie between Port Adelaide and Essendon. Can't include Collingwood as they would not know how to spell it and what it actually means!

I'd really like to know why is it that National failure in sport delivers mourning and local failure delivers blood on the streets, whether it be metaphorically or literally (in the case of the 'world' game).

I'd also like to know what Essendon supporters would expect to receive when their club hits the ****ter and they try and talk it up so barracking becomes bareable.

Your total lack of empathy is not only disappointing, it's a disgrace you consider yourself a worthy human being.

Originally posted by Jimmae
I'd also like to know what Essendon supporters would expect to receive when their club hits the ****ter and they try and talk it up so barracking becomes bareable.

Your total lack of empathy is not only disappointing, it's a disgrace you consider yourself a worthy human being.

Take a hike numnuts.....somebody get me a tissue my eyes are getting misty:rolleyes:

You sure you dont barrack the pies:)

My lord. You are a complete fool.

Please stop posting your senseless and ill-backed opinionated ****, so that it spares all of the lovely BigFooty readers the peril of putting up with ANOTHER load of rubbish.

Originally posted by Destructive
I think for sheer arrogance it's ... Essendon ( Exibit A, one Bomber Spirit)
You mistake the difference between arrogance and sheer class.;) :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back