Podcast Ask Schoey: Will Schofield joins the BigFooty Eagles Pod

Remove this Banner Ad

Was a fantastic chat!
Love that Schoey had the time to come on and just shoot the breeze.
Very refreshing to see a chat with someone that is just honest and happy to tell it how it is.

Great work HB35, really enjoyed that. Love a candid Schofield talking Eagles footy.

Didn’t realize the financial issues in 2020 were that far gone, the hub performance makes more sense now.
Yes, trying to get Jobseeker allowance and being blocked! He had a bit of an axe to grind with WC, not salty but salty, fair enough. Great to get some insights of the club and a lot goes on we know nothing about. Schoey doesn't mind talking about himself (at any opportunity?) :laughv1: but it's refreshing, confident and honest. Enjoyed the righteous slag-off to The Worst and it's editor. Reminds us there's a few Vics living on in Perth, successfully so. Chad Warner eh....
Nice work HB!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wasn't able to tune into the chat unfortunately, but would love to have a listen. Will a recording be made available at some point?
Hey mate, yep I’ll get the audio into podcast feeds and Spotify tonight.

Replay is available at any time on Facebook and Twitter.

Why would he lie about Pavlich like that?
Didn't sound convincing to me all honesty. On the outside Pav seems like he'd be decent enough to work with and nice enough but you know if you said anything off he'd make sure the office is as uncomfortable as ever.

It's a shame you couldn't get more questions we posted up in here asked. Schocial media style but right back at him.
Tried to weave in as many as I could, didn’t expect we’d get quote so many! Schoey was on a bit of a roll so I was very happy to let him talk.

Tried to weave in as many as I could, didn’t expect we’d get quote so many! Schoey was on a bit of a roll so I was very happy to let him talk.
putin-carlson-interview.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back