Multiplat Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Remove this Banner Ad

I have level 2 harpoons and level 3 row boat and harpoon storage. Still wasn't enough to kill it, needed one more shot. Quickly went and dug up the treasure and upgraded and killed him easily.

White whale only stays around for about 7-8 hours at a time I think.
What treasure did ya dig up? Know any good ways to get cash? Still only about 15% through the game and struggling for money a bit :p

What treasure did ya dig up? Know any good ways to get cash? Still only about 15% through the game and struggling for money a bit :p

Won't be struggling for long. Cash is easy. Ive fully upgraded my ship and hideout now and still have well over 100k. Helps if you do Kenways Fleet on your phone or something at work too.

I'd say the treasure he dug up would have been the harpoon upgrade plan.

For cash just loot ships. Once you get a decent Jackdaw head to the southern part of the map and loot the bigger ships carrying more cargo.

I had the map for the elite harpoon plan. Quickly fast traveled to the location and then tried again :)

15% is still early, you don't need that much money or that many upgrades yet to get through the areas.

Do Kenway's Fleet and sell your sugar and rum.

Beautiful.

1619159_10202895002598751_115083845_n.jpg

Managed to get the social trophy, thank * for that!

Also had this occur:

Not sure this is meant to happen...o_O

I like how I got to the 10 kills while swimming. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally I enjoy it but I really hate doing the open sea stuff.

I've only got as far as taking the iguana cove and opened up the fleet options. So far I'm the opposite, found the open sea exploring fun but the story shite.

I've only got as far as taking the iguana cove and opened up the fleet options. So far I'm the opposite, found the open sea exploring fun but the story shite.

I find the story s**t as well. I like the game but not proclaiming it the best ac.

Bit like Far Cry 3 for me, the story suffers having an unlikable protagonist.

Hmmmm not quite, I think Edward is likeable enough, he is a roque.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back