Multiplat Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Remove this Banner Ad

The open sea is the best bit :eek:
Agree, Edward's great. Nice change of pace from the righteous, holier-than-thou AC stock standard protagonist.
These are the two correct comments!

Although Ezio still>Edward as Ezio was a ******* boss, but I like Edward. Could do with being a bit more of a pirate though, you know, more arrrrrrr's and such. And a parrot on the shoulder would add to my immersion. :)

These are the two correct comments!

Although Ezio still>Edward as Ezio was a ******* boss, but I like Edward. Could do with being a bit more of a pirate though, you know, more arrrrrrr's and such. And a parrot on the shoulder would add to my immersion. :)

There's a cheat to get him to speak like a pirate I think in the menu.

Didn't realise that via Kenway's Fleet you can help other peoples ship missions by healing or speeding them up. Get rewarded with a fire barrel too which is nice.

I've been doing plenty of the Kenway's Fleet stuff while not playing the game and even when playing, I don't really get what half of the stuff actually does to contribute to my game other than offer me extra money that I'm not really desperate for (now have more than 200,000R with only a few more Jackdaw upgrades to go). If they can find a way to expand this type of feature in the future it'd be a really cool thing to invest in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2.3GB update out, supposedly fixing the '100 friends' glitch:
The 1.04 patch brings in a slew of changes, including a fix for players that had over 100 friends. You can see the changelog below:

Fix rare crashes and freezes
Change Fight Balance to increase double attacks
Fixed abstergo challenges count to show 100% complete
Add tutorial video streaming support
Add support for resource pack consumable
Fixed news display not always showing correct news
Fixed loyalty reward skins not always being awarded
Fixed connection with over 100 friends.
HBK619 pantskyle

Isn't there one trophy/achievement to get to level 55 on multiplayer? That could take a while...
Yep. U can get 3 out of the 5 MP trophies pretty quick, but the other 2 u need to reach level 55 and use every ability once, last ability unlocks at level 54 iirc. Probably take u 5-6 hours or so depending on how much u score per session

Been playing this heaps, enjoying it immensely, the best AC game sense 2

Just having few problems upgrading the Jackdaw, do I need to trade the items needed to upgrade or collect them with loot? no matter how much I collect I can't seem to upgrade even if I have enough money.

Been playing this heaps, enjoying it immensely, the best AC game sense 2

Just having few problems upgrading the Jackdaw, do I need to trade the items needed to upgrade or collect them with loot? no matter how much I collect I can't seem to upgrade even if I have enough money.
Check to see what's red for the upgrade item. Could be missing metal/wood or need to progress more through the game, find the plan for it etc

Sloooooowly edging my way through the seemingly endless grind that is the multiplayer trophies. Boring as hell.
I cant even find the damn social chest I need, so * the platinum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back