Sport Association Football Thread...Who are Ya?! Who are Ya?!

Remove this Banner Ad

May you Arsenal and Liverpool supporters continue to celebrate and hang crap on Newcastle for losing to Brighton.

Since than... 6 points from 6 and were still in front of you both.

Chelsea are falling apart and demba BA... He da man. Champions league here we come.

One of the worst away kits of all time but the great man signs off in his last league match in style.

Thierry+Henry+Sunderland+v+Arsenal+Premier+qJORmDEJ_QIl.jpg

yeah true. i used to post there a bit year ago but i think most people were just trying to troll for the sake of it.

but, liverpool have a chance for some silverware tonight! 2-0 to us i think tonight. suarez and carroll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SOD:hearts: the new Manager of The Mighty Nottingham Florist. We are Back - cop that U slobs.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRReeeeeeeeEEeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddDdddddddddSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOD:hearts: the new Manager of The Mighty Nottingham Florist. We are Back - cop that U slobs.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRReeeeeeeeEEeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddDdddddddddSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hull will be promoted before that rabble.

Hull will be promoted before that rabble.

Hole have no hope.

They have burnt Barnaby for a bum in Bruce, one of their own for one of no home. An outrageous arseing of their only club Champion in 100 years of invisibilty.
Like the Ents of old, The Tricky Trees of the Great Giribaldi shall rise and resume Europe as a part of Nottingham.

UUUUUUUUUUUU
RRRRRRRRRReeeeEEEddddDDDDDDDDDDDSsssSSSS!!!!!!!!

Hole have no hope.

They have burnt Barnaby for a bum in Bruce, one of their own for one of no home. An outrageous arseing of their only club Champion in 100 years of invisibilty.
Like the Ents of old, The Tricky Trees of the Great Giribaldi shall rise and resume Europe as a part of Nottingham.

UUUUUUUUUUUU
RRRRRRRRRReeeeEEEddddDDDDDDDDDDDSsssSSSS!!!!!!!!

Yeah I was pretty shocked when Barmby got the arse, but Bruce has been mighty impressive so far in his signings.

Im thinking were not going to see a lot of Robbie this year with Rangers in the bottom division of Scottish football.... What a fall from grace from the old firm to playing Clyde in the Glasgow Derby and drawing with Peterhead.

Celtic left to have derby with Motherwell and Kilmarnock.

That is of course if Robbie is going to stick with them given the circumstances, Im not sure how many fans walked.

I'm a Rangers fan too. I'm actually pretty sick of Football in general. Everything has been dominated by money and wealthy multi-billionaires treating clubs like Football Manager. I held out hope that the FFP rules would sort it out a bit and they aren't even in effect yet and already clubs have found loopholes around it.

I think it's ******* every club over. :p That's why i am glad the AFL has a salary cap, otherwise it would just end up like the EPL every year where it's the clubs with the buying power always near the top.

Not sure if anyone is interested in Fantasy Premier League...

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
But if so join my league
960568-234054

Looking for some more numbers at the moment.

Should be a good EPL season coming up, like Liverpools signing's so far, Would prefer another signing or two for depth though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back