Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boys doing a lot of skills training today.

depositphotos_143914309-stock-illustration-the-knee-jerk-reflex.jpg

I'm planning to go in with a mate on Friday, i believe its free entry? Do you guys think they'll be any food/drink stalls there or it'll just have the normal atmosphere of a training session?

I've been told the Limerick Hotel is the closest pub, is it any good?
It'll be walk up, totes free entry, no fences around ground, and defo no food stalls.

Town Hall Hotel is good

Agree, to many panic with the ball.

Too many just don’t have the required skills to be better than average.

It’s as if the MC have no recollection of previous games.

Yes, there are blokes who I have no doubt hit targets for fun at training and look a million bucks, but the moment there is cardboard cutout coming in their general direction they manage to consistently choose the wrong option and/or execute poorly.

It was tedious 7 years ago, now it’s endemic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too many just don’t have the required skills to be better than average.

It’s as if the MC have no recollection of previous games.

Yes, there are blokes who I have no doubt hit targets for fun at training and look a million bucks, but the moment there is cardboard cutout coming in their general direction they manage to consistently choose the wrong option and/or execute poorly.

It was tedious 7 years ago, now it’s endemic.

I think I prefer poor skills to panicking under pressure. Sam Gibson had very average skills but he knew that about himself, and he never panicked. he only took kicks he knew he could pull off and his handballs to teammates were almost always advantageous.

I think I prefer poor skills to panicking under pressure. Sam Gibson had very average skills but he knew that about himself, and he never panicked. he only took kicks he knew he could pull off and his handballs to teammates were almost always advantageous.

Great post. We're much better served having a team who play their roles and understand their limitations than 22 skilled players with no awareness and poise.

22 Brady Rawlings' would decimate 22 Brad McKenzies..

Had you of seen Ben Jacobs you would’ve been lucky enough to see five of the rarest things on earth

I remember when people would say this about TG, and intimate he should be put on a bag with a few bricks and taken down the Moonee Ponds Creek.

Great post. We're much better served having a team who play their roles and understand their limitations than 22 skilled players with no awareness and poise.

22 Brady Rawlings' would decimate 22 Brad McKenzies..
To be honest, it's not really a match up I'd be frothing to see.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

I'm planning to go in with a mate on Friday, i believe its free entry? Do you guys think they'll be any food/drink stalls there or it'll just have the normal atmosphere of a training session?

I've been told the Limerick Hotel is the closest pub, is it any good?
You could grab yourself a cof.... Hang on a minute!

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back