Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it always like this when the two cross paths?

hqdefault.jpg

Great to see Narni back at the club beginning recovery, must of seriously considered retirement.

Yes.... Everything.... And looked bloody good while doing it. He missed a set shot at goal, and my little fella said "it's fine Dad, he just got knocked out big time the other day, he'll be right." Sure enough he nailed his next 6.
B&F is his I reckon.
I think last year we were given glimpses of just how good he is about to/has become.

Yes.... Everything.... And looked bloody good while doing it. He missed a set shot at goal, and my little fella said "it's fine Dad, he just got knocked out big time the other day, he'll be right." Sure enough he nailed his next 6.

Blue sky, lazy day watching training and hanging out with your son - great to hear that life sounds good!

Blue sky, lazy day watching training and hanging out with your son - great to hear that life sounds good!
Yeah mate, doesn't get any better! Well a nice win in Sunday will make it better. We will be sitting on deck chairs on the jetty in port fairy fishing until game time!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garner was only skipping and doing all sorts of weird run through exercises.

He is a specimen.

A bigger specimen? Or an athletic specimen? Or a 'stick a pin in him he's a stick insect' specimen?

I went to the coffee cart and there was a post it note on the register "back in five". They weren't back in five so I gave up.

Seems like the club is putting the cart before the horse on this one.

I suggest we upgrade Nahas from the rookie list and employ him to drag the cart around, thus putting the horse back in front of the cart where it belongs.

Garner in the rehab group 57 weeks after he did his hamstring. That has to be some type of world record.
He was out there in match sim as well. But yeah I'm with you, longest rehab anywhere!

How was he moving?
Yeah looked ok, wasn't dazzling out there, but is probably easing his way into it. As most know I've been to a fair bit of training sessions, and it the first time I've ever seen him do anything other then run throughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back