Teams Atlanta Falcons - The Dirty Birds

Remove this Banner Ad

Falcons placed TE Jaeden Graham on injured reserve with a knee injury, ending his season.
Graham was injured in Wednesday's practice. It's a blow to the Falcons' depth at the position after Graham has played in all 32 games, spanning 300-plus snaps, over the last two seasons. Atlanta signed WR/KR Trevor Davis to take Graham's roster spot.
Aug 5, 2021, 10:21 AM ET

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw the trailer
Oh god, this is gonna be painful

I was in awe and intrigued and waiting for the next installment throughout the Mariners story.
But Atlanta?

There'll be highs (Beating the 15-1 Vikings), there'll be lows (Suepr bowl LI)
There'll be fun parts (Vick era), there'll be bad parts (Petrino)
Kinda looking forward to it (as Jon Bois' presentation is really good)

Just saw the trailer
Oh god, this is gonna be painful

I was in awe and intrigued and waiting for the next installment throughout the Mariners story.
But Atlanta?

There'll be highs (Beating the 15-1 Vikings), there'll be lows (Suepr bowl LI)
There'll be fun parts (Vick era), there'll be bad parts (Petrino)
Kinda looking forward to it (as Jon Bois' presentation is really good)

Jumped around too much with stats and back and forward in years. Different narrators a bit off putting. But....very interesting and promising. Keen to see the next six episodes asap
Have you watched their videos?
They always do this

Enjoyable episode
And its nice to see them bring up the Saints-Falcons rivalry.
Top 2 fiercest I've witnessed in the world, along with Adelaide-Port Adelaide.

note - I haven't witnessed any soccer rivalries other than Arsenal-Chelsea.

First one ive seen, tho id heard how highly their videos are spoken of. Tho i do remember seeing something by them once, maybe, did they do a school shooting one?
They only do sports videos, but they are frequently esoteric. I'm pretty sure I've posted their "Bob emergency" videos about the decline of the name "Bob" (specifically Bob and I think Bobby, not Robert or Rob) among elite athletes on BF before

Remove this Banner Ad

Back