Remove this Banner Ad

The ABC Vote Compass is a very novel way to collate data

https://votecompass.abc.net.au/

Interested to see where you sit on this TD :thumbsu:

Here are my Results but I don't know what I means:

16_Elec.jpg

With Liberals looking to win.

This country be even worse off.

Shitty Internet,Medicare being pulled apart and Trying to get rid of Welfare.

So unless you are Mega Rich. You be even more Worse off

With Liberals looking to win.

This country be even worse off.

Shitty Internet,Medicare being pulled apart and Trying to get rid of Welfare.

So unless you are Mega Rich. You be even more Worse off
Turnbull said he's guaranteed medicare funding. Shorten has been using the idea of 'saving' medicare as his main campaign weapon, but in reality people see through his scare campaign.

No government will get rid of welfare whether it's Labor, Liberals or the Greens. There might be a higher threshold on who can claim certain welfare payments but there's nothing wrong with regulating the welfare system to ensure it's not being exploited or money isn't being unnecessarily wasted.

Turnbull said he's guaranteed medicare funding. Shorten has been using the idea of 'saving' medicare as his main campaign weapon, but in reality people see through his scare campaign.

No government will get rid of welfare whether it's Labor, Liberals or the Greens. There might be a higher threshold on who can claim certain welfare payments but there's nothing wrong with regulating the welfare system to ensure it's not being exploited or money isn't being unnecessarily wasted.
But he didn't say payments at their current levels to Doctors would not be cut...hence ordinary folk would have to pay more to make up the gap, so in effect Medicare funding would be reduced.

You really have to listen to what Politicians leave out of their promises to understand their weasel words

But he didn't say payments at their current levels to Doctors would not be cut...hence ordinary folk would have to pay more to make up the gap, so in effect Medicare funding would be reduced.

You really have to listen to what Politicians leave out of their promises to understand their weasel words
I agree in some respects that politicians are deceiving in their promises, but in essence Shorten has been using a scare campaign to say that Medicare will be privatised when nothing of that nature has been suggested by Turnbull and co.

Trust me, I'm fed up with both parties but Labor isn't ready to govern if Medicare is considered the biggest policy issue according to them and Shorten.

The minor parties will be the big winners of the weekend, especially in the Senate in my opinion.

I agree in some respects that politicians are deceiving in their promises, but in essence Shorten has been using a scare campaign to say that Medicare will be privatised when nothing of that nature has been suggested by Turnbull and co.

Trust me, I'm fed up with both parties but Labor isn't ready to govern if Medicare is considered the biggest policy issue according to them and Shorten.

The minor parties will be the big winners of the weekend, especially in the Senate in my opinion.
They all lie, so promising something now will be meaningless in 2 years time.

I agree, a pox on both major parties and its the reason I haven't voted for a major party for the last 5 years

IMV, and this won't be popular, we need a period of instability with the minor parties and independents getting a major say in how we are governed.
It will shake out those who have no vision and who are only in it for themselves

So Liberals still make it even harder for the Needy who need the Help.

He might not get rid of Medicare but he will delute it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Liberals still make it even harder for the Needy who need the Help.

He might not get rid of Medicare but he will delute it
No, make it harder for those who exploit the system.

Those who meet the eligibility requirements to claim on welfare payments are entitled to do so.

Tell you what is disgrace. Have been helping a friend that has problems with his teeth, his dentist can't do much more and wrote a referral letter to the Dental Hospital. He needs to see a periodontist.
After sending the referral in finally received a reply some 5 weeks later. He has been put on a waiting list (up to 3 years)!
He is taking pain killers and antibiotics as four of his teeth are very loose and his gums bleed.
This is classified as non-urgent.

Tell you what is disgrace. Have been helping a friend that has problems with his teeth, his dentist can't do much more and wrote a referral letter to the Dental Hospital. He needs to see a periodontist.
After sending the referral in finally received a reply some 5 weeks later. He has been put on a waiting list (up to 3 years)!
He is taking pain killers and antibiotics as four of his teeth are very loose and his gums bleed.

and Turnaball and His Mates are taking even more money away from Hospitals so she might never get her Operation:mad:

Unless you are have Private Health Insurance you are Given the Bums Rush

Heard Di Natale on 774 this morning, stating that medicare funding of dental care was one of their policies. Mighty fine idea

They all lie, so promising something now will be meaningless in 2 years time.

I agree, a pox on both major parties and its the reason I haven't voted for a major party for the last 5 years

IMV, and this won't be popular, we need a period of instability with the minor parties and independents getting a major say in how we are governed.
It will shake out those who have no vision and who are only in it for themselves

some estimates are that 25% of all votes will be for candidates other than that of the major parties.

That's a helluva lot of Australians who reckon their voices aren't being heard - the political landscape of this country needs a shake up.

Hopefully we get one tomorrow.

yes, non-urgent unless you're the poor bastard suffering.

My Mum and Dad lost half there Pension because of Assests that ot changed for Decades.

Just showing the Libs are trying to get Rid of Majority Pension and Welfare

Remove this Banner Ad

Back