Off-topic Australian Swimming Disgrace : Drug Cheat Shayna Jack goes into hiding.

I never realized how masculine her face looked. Fair bit of butch in this one.
Thats the testosterone...which may be naturally occurring in her testicles

Sent by shoephone via Tapatoe

Is this an innocent swimmer and her hot mum or a Calabrian mafia family from New Jersey walking to the meth pickup point?

images - 2019-08-02T190841.469.jpeg

The whole family looks like a bunch of whack jobs.Why are they sticking they're tongues out in a sexually suggestive manner ?

Shayna-Jack-Brothers-Zac-Jack-Mitchell-Jack-Parents.jpg

This is a real photo of her with her parents and brothers. Looks like possible Queensland inbreeding to me. The brother on the right looks like a psychopath, the young boy looks like a supermarket thief, the mother brothel madam, the brother on the left a pr0n addict and the dad like a theater clown.

Last edited:
It smacks of Tonya Harding to me ,white trash from a trailer park ,with a chip on their shoulder , playing fast and lose with the rules.

It smacks of Tonya Harding to me ,white trash from a trailer park ,with a chip on their shoulder , playing fast and lose with the rules.
Peak Tonya Harding had great legs, and probably the right mix of crazy & athleticism to go off in the sack.

tonya-harding-3.jpg

Back