Bad Boomer !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a whole chapter where he lists every time he was pinched in that game.

biggest-book.jpg

I'm maintaining that Harvey had a massive sook and couldn't hack it that day.

When Crowley did wrong, he got penalised....Harvey lied that day to deflect from the bath he was given

Guilty based on a lie.

First he said 3 times then 30 then 300...the fact the tribunal believed a story that changed says more about them.
FFS, whether Crowley pinched him 50 times or 150 times or 300 times, isn't the point. The point is Harvey went out there to play football. Crowley was harassing him constantly off the ball. Eventually, Harvey snapped and reacted. If you think that makes Crowley a champion and Harvey a dog, you have a very warped set of values.

I'm maintaining that Harvey had a massive sook and couldn't hack it that day.

When Crowley did wrong, he got penalised....Harvey lied that day to deflect from the bath he was given

Guilty based on a lie.

First he said 3 times then 30 then 300...the fact the tribunal believed a story that changed says more about them.
quality sooking right there.

So Harvey has come out like all the other million footballers and writes a book.

And of course , what does the paper bring up first, how he was so disgusted by Wayne Carey, why bring that up again , Harvey is a good footballer but nothing else.

Now maybe he was influenced to bring out the Carey business, by promoters to sell his book ,
but it is off, and he is foolish, and should have kept to football not rubbish even if it was a paragraph , where three people may have been as guilty as the next, including Stevens and what about his partner, why is Carey the one clobbered all the time. Its over you fool.

Might be an old man in footy Harvey , but you are an immature individual in life.

You do realise it wouldn't have been his choice which bit the Hun published.They always print scandalous bits of bios,as that what get's the peoples attention.

So
So Harvey has come out like all the other million footballers and writes a book.

And of course , what does the paper bring up first, how he was so disgusted by Wayne Carey, why bring that up again , Harvey is a good footballer but nothing else.

Now maybe he was influenced to bring out the Carey business, by promoters to sell his book ,
but it is off, and he is foolish, and should have kept to football not rubbish even if it was a paragraph , where three people may have been as guilty as the next, including Stevens and what about his partner, why is Carey the one clobbered all the time. Its over you fool.

Might be an old man in footy Harvey , but you are an immature individual in life.
Sounds like your life is full of first world problems mate, perhaps you should go and seek some help with that.

Afterall, if you find that bad. Imagine how you will be if a true tragedy hits you?

The most damaging thing to happen to our football club in his time and he shouldn't mention it? It would be like an Eagles autobiography not mentioning drugs. You just can't avoid it

You are seriously hysterical, take a good look at yourself and chill the * out man.

FFS, whether Crowley pinched him 50 times or 150 times or 300 times, isn't the point. The point is Harvey went out there to play football. Crowley was harassing him constantly off the ball. Eventually, Harvey snapped and reacted. If you think that makes Crowley a champion and Harvey a dog, you have a very warped set of values.

Well actually it is the point because Crowley was wrongly found guilty. If someone changed their story 3 times in the courts, they'd be deemed not credible...apparently it's a different story in the AFL.

Needless to say I have respect for Crowley because of his service to the Fremantle Football Club.

As for Boomer Harvey, well if this was 2012, I'd give him respect. After everything (post 2012) I do think he's a dog and not just because of that one game.

Roos fans think he's a champion and good luck to them but I think he's a dog and that's my opinion. If Roos supporters don't like that, I suggest they go to university, get an engineering degree, build a bridge and get over it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well actually it is the point because Crowley was wrongly found guilty. If someone changed their story 3 times in the courts, they'd be deemed not credible...apparently it's a different story in the AFL.

Needless to say I have respect for Crowley because of his service to the Fremantle Football Club.

As for Boomer Harvey, well if this was 2012, I'd give him respect. After everything (post 2012) I do think he's a dog and not just because of that one game.

Roos fans think he's a champion and good luck to them but I think he's a dog and that's my opinion. If Roos supporters don't like that, I suggest they go to university, get an engineering degree, build a bridge and get over it.
His 'story' was that Crowley constantly harassed him off the ball. The actual number of times Crowley pinched him is a red herring. You cling to that as if Harvey had a responsibility to keep track of it throughout the game.

If I ever need to build a bridge, I won't be seeking your advice!

Including his service to the club in 2015?

You are seriously hysterical, take a good look at yourself and chill the **** out man.

I say what I think, and I've wound you up , hey?

Why don't you have an opinion instead of using words and saying sweet fanny adams. Because you actually said nothing , but I might get some others who have enough nous to actually have an opinion. Isn't that what this is all about, if you don't have an opinion, don't come on.

Because wise cracking at someone else's opinion, about a bloody footballer, who writes a book and still brings up ancient history,means you have nothing to say.

So unless someone back doored you, why just have a shot at me, why not say something , you didn't did you?

The most damaging thing to happen to our football club in his time and he shouldn't mention it? It would be like an Eagles autobiography not mentioning drugs. You just can't avoid it

Its about people knockin each other off mate ( remember I said people can't blame one person), not football, and its years ago, leave it, or is that another excuse for this year. Hah.

Carey whacks back on Triple M. Called it sensationalism and accused Boomer of lying.
Careys done enough apologising and trying to make things better, he knows what he did its over,but Stevens who has to remember his wife was involved too, he just carries it on and this silly Boomer bloke has added fuel.

Stevens even did the Open Mike and made himself look undignified and crying into his milk. Why would you come out and do that all these years later.

Every time these blokes, now Harvey, open their mouths they make the offended parties become the offensive parties, the only one with any balls was Glen Archer , and he had enough maturity to try and fix it, but when Stevens showed no grace , he actually made Archer look like he'd wasted his time.

Its true what I said, these footballers, boomer right now, may be old in footy terms he's still a silly boy in adult terms , and if he took advice from a promoter to get more sales , then he is even more a fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back