Admin Announcement Win badges all across BigFooty - it's raining 'chieves!

Remove this Banner Ad

Many users contact me asking how to get badges. Here's my guide on some of the ways to be-badge yourself.

Find special posts and like them.

Hint: Usually just click on the BADGES tab in the profile of a user who has the badge you want. You'll find hints or just a direct link in there.

Post a lot!

You get badges at different milestones.

Win competitions!

Tipping (footy, EPL, cricket and more), Werewolf, fantasy footy, Sweet FA Footy and more. All Sweet FA players get their club badge, and a premiership badge if they win the season.

Take part in a player sponsorship.

Ask on your club board about this.

Be a great contributor to a board.

You can get a contribution badge by running fun games and initiatives on your club board. Many boards also have Poster of the Year awards. If yours doesn't, talk to a mod and start one.

And many more...

Including Photoshop Meme comps, contributing to charity drives, or just liking cake.

THEN

Once you have your badges, you can display the ones you most want against your profile:

You've already won a badge but have not received it?

Talk to your board moderator or the organiser of the activity or competition about letting Chief or Wosh know you need a particular badge. Your moderators will know how to request or follow up an old request. Thanks

Last edited:
Many users contact me asking how to get badges. Here's my guide on some of the ways to be-badge yourself.

Hint: Usually just click on the BADGES tab in the profile of a user who has the badge you want. You'll find hints or just a direct link in there.

Post a lot!

Win competitions!

Tipping (footy, EPL, cricket and more), Werewolf, fantasy footy, Sweet FA Footy and more. All Sweet FA players get their club badge, and a premiership badge if they win the season.

You can get a contribution badge by running fun games and initiatives on your club board. Many boards also have Poster of the Year awards. If yours doesn't, talk to a mod and start one.

And many more...

Including Photoshop Meme comps, contributing to charity drives, or just liking cake.

THEN

Once you have your badges, you can display the ones you most want against your profile:

Any chance I can get my 2022 Swans board tipping winner badge added?

If you want a cool werewolf badge come and join a game of werewolf over on the sweet fantasy football association board

Post a lot!

Win competitions!

And many more...

THEN

damicky, have you received your 'the crossroads of ideas' badge yet?

1697559855273-png.1833891

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the SFA plug there Chief

Anyone interested in playing, join the Royals!

For those that don't follow SFA - the Royals are the Sweet equivalent of North Melbourne.

Hence the desperate pitch. 😉

For those that don't follow SFA - the Royals are the Sweet equivalent of North Melbourne.

Hence the desperate pitch. 😉
Could be worse. Could be the SFA's equivalent of st kilda.

Post a lot!

Win competitions!

And many more...

THEN

You should have a stapler badge. And maybe a special flair award if you get to 15 badges. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back