Admin Announcement Win badges all across BigFooty - it's raining 'chieves!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there a North Korean general badge for the person with the most badges?

And how far back to the Sweet FA badges go? Pretty sure I was a premiership player for the Hurricanes... but that was during the first couple of years.
You should talk to your captain/SFA admin.

Many users contact me asking how to get badges. Here's my guide on some of the ways to be-badge yourself.

Find special posts and like them.

Hint: Usually just click on the BADGES tab in the profile of a user who has the badge you want. You'll find hints or just a direct link in there.

Post a lot!

You get badges at different milestones.

Win competitions!

Tipping (footy, EPL, cricket and more), Werewolf, fantasy footy, Sweet FA Footy and more. All Sweet FA players get their club badge, and a premiership badge if they win the season.

Take part in a player sponsorship.

Ask on your club board about this.

Be a great contributor to a board.

You can get a contribution badge by running fun games and initiatives on your club board. Many boards also have Poster of the Year awards. If yours doesn't, talk to a mod and start one.

And many more...

Including Photoshop Meme comps, contributing to charity drives, or just liking cake.

THEN

Once you have your badges, you can display the ones you most want against your profile:

You've already won a badge but have not received it?

Talk to your board moderator or the organiser of the activity or competition about letting Chief or Wosh know you need a particular badge. Your moderators will know how to request or follow up an old request. Thanks
Can I get the awards for when I was chelseacarlton?

Badges are surreptitiously awarded by Supreme Leader C h i r f, based on his mood and the platitudes he receives from his entourage.

Pictured - C h i r f's entourage
zIBCyzJ.jpg
OIG.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Survivor 3 is away, if you play in the thread and your club is the last one standing you get a badge

The Hawks won Survivor 2 and got this IMG_2940.png

Anyone who wants a cool werewolf badge IMG_3010.png come and sign up for the game, it’s very fun and addictive. These have been running on the SFA board for many years and always fill up fast. If you like murder, mystery, lying, cheating or just have secret serial killer fantasies come and play

If you’ve ever play mafia or werewolf with friends you’ll know the gist but all rules and etiquette will be explained to you by the game mod and experienced players.

Many users contact me asking how to get badges. Here's my guide on some of the ways to be-badge yourself.

Find special posts and like them.

Hint: Usually just click on the BADGES tab in the profile of a user who has the badge you want. You'll find hints or just a direct link in there.

Post a lot!

You get badges at different milestones.

Win competitions!

Tipping (footy, EPL, cricket and more), Werewolf, fantasy footy, Sweet FA Footy and more. All Sweet FA players get their club badge, and a premiership badge if they win the season.

Take part in a player sponsorship.

Ask on your club board about this.

Be a great contributor to a board.

You can get a contribution badge by running fun games and initiatives on your club board. Many boards also have Poster of the Year awards. If yours doesn't, talk to a mod and start one.

And many more...

Including Photoshop Meme comps, contributing to charity drives, or just liking cake.

THEN

Once you have your badges, you can display the ones you most want against your profile:

You've already won a badge but have not received it?

Talk to your board moderator or the organiser of the activity or competition about letting Chief or Wosh know you need a particular badge. Your moderators will know how to request or follow up an old request. Thanks
and what do badges do for me? why do i want to go to all this effort for some badges?

and what do badges do for me? why do i want to go to all this effort for some badges?
People with more badges are more successful in life. This has been scientifically proven.

What happened to the badges? Or is it just me that cannot see them?
They have to be turned off during heavy load.

We forgot to yesterday - well, I was assured by the developer that the latest update fixed things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back