Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers S35 Official Team Thread - The Premiers are back to go back to back

Remove this Banner Ad

Something a little heavier may have been therapeutic. Haven’t seen philreich for awhile is he the day driver?
When I'm driving a bus, people refer to me affectionately as Lightning, because I'm always striking trees.

no mention of me numbnuts how disappointing
Sorry SnowZulu, how are your numbnuts going?

We keep telling you to put your pants on and it will help warm them up, maybe it’s time you listened.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello fellow Bombers!!!
May the will of Allah, or some other non-existent mofo of personal choice shine kindly upon our worthless souls.
I have to say, despite an unplanned NBN-induced interruption, I feel I have put in an incredible pre-season and can confidently state that my drinking arm is at its most supple in years and all remaining synaptic connections appear online.

Remember to strap your vests tightly, carry a towel at all times and your vestal virgins await!

So let me get this right..

We have lost 2 quality posters to give the Furies and Warriors a chop out...
View attachment 1587714

Have had 4 or 5 active posters sent to Valhalla...
View attachment 1587716

And we've recruited 6 rookies?? (with a couple more in the wings)..
View attachment 1587713

The Baghdad Bomber Football factory just keeps producing...
View attachment 1587718
dub-deliverance.gif

Hello fellow Bombers!!!
May the will of Allah, or some other non-existent mofo of personal choice shine kindly upon our worthless souls.
I have to say, despite an unplanned NBN-induced interruption, I feel I have put in an incredible pre-season and can confidently state that my drinking arm is at its most supple in years and all remaining synaptic connections appear online.

Remember to strap your vests tightly, carry a towel at all times and your vestal virgins await!
Reading this.

Annie Potts GIF by Ghostbusters

Hello fellow Bombers!!!

I concur.. Dazjack has had a remarkable pre season..
This was him when he joined the Bombers.

images.jpeg-41.jpg

Now look at him.. He is SFA ready..

images.jpeg-44.jpg

Looks like your Baghdad kit’s gotten all mixed up, Dazjack

View attachment 1588244

I concur.. Dazjack has had a remarkable pre season..
This was him when he joined the Bombers.

View attachment 1588894

Now look at him.. He is SFA ready..

View attachment 1588895
You are eerily on the money mate; here is some recent footage of me in action. Note the silky skills especially...filthy campaigners refused to hoist me on their puny shoulders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back