Win Prizes Bay 13 Margin Mania 2020 - modified for the National Sickie

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny, this week is the first time I've seen a few Essington flogs on the Adelaide board sharing that exact message. Apparently you have some sort of appalling record against teams in 18th on the table.
This is sadly true šŸ˜­

Mind you, lose = like bant you. Win...

= like bant you for lulz :cool:

So if I forgot to tip, and I've already had Hawthorn, I get St Kilda, right?
No, the next team available alphabetically for you is Melbourne.

As there is still a game to be played tonight, and some of you picked Cats or Freo, the update will be posted tomorrow.

On Saturday I went looking for comfort food, cookies always makes things better right?

1595808285116.png

Mania update time now that round 8 is finished, what a debacle that was last night.

Proved to be good for winner of the week leobarryustar who had Gellonk with a J for 64 points, on the other side of that coin was Greenshoot with -32 points thanks to the Ross Lyon throwbacks (hmm, why cant I tag you Greenshoots? what floggery is this?).

the leaderbored:

1595890207985.png
I'm on Saint Kinda this week, random.org is on Bears. Get your picks in by tomorrow evening :oops: :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^
Took me a second to wonder why I got the above dislike.

Hadn't picked Carlton before and didn't tip against the same team as last week which this week is Hawtho.... Oh, there it is.

^
Took me a second to wonder why I got the above dislike.

Hadn't picked Carlton before and didn't tip against the same team as last week which this week is Hawtho.... Oh, there it is.
I'm slowly getting over it, but keep remembering theres footy on again this week :)

Lions

tenor.gif

Have to pick the Crows at some stage, may as well be against Norf. Gimme the Crows please.

You dont really have to...

- As you have picked 16 teams by the end of round 17, there are 2 teams left over - you could leave off the 2 worst, or the 2 best. If one of the teams you have left over wins the flag, you get the points from their biggest win for the season added on to your score as a bonus, which could make all the difference at the end. Previous comps have been won with this strategy (by me!). Of course, you could leave out 2 low ranking teams all together, and try to win without the GF bonus. The 2 teams thing is an obvious change from last year, thanks to bat soup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back