Bay 13 Margin Mania 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Dinsdale
How do the points work ?
I have 195pts

Brisbane 75x2 plus Port 69 is 219pts ?
Minus 24 for round 7 which happened to all those who Chief invited late.

Sent by shoe phone via Tapatoe

nope, cant pick against the weagles 2 weeks running. you got Freo be default.

nope, cant pick against the weagles 2 weeks running. you got Freo be default.
Firm but fair.

I presume our jokers remain in tact in that case.

Geez We’re Shite, thx mate

ok, I had the forensick accountants in and the slight discrepancy was caused because zackah called Melbums the demons instead of Narrm Wedgies, and they just associated demons with evil Essenscum*. Those responsible for the oversight have been sacked. Funny how zackah and I won an election AND are doing well in a comp I'm running.

1652693800406.png

Funny how zackah and I won an election AND are doing well in a comp I'm running.
We have footage of you calculating scores AFTER the scrutineers had left for the day.

Outrageous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have footage of you calculating scores AFTER the scrutineers had left for the day.

Outrageous.
Did he have his shoes and socks off?

Based on their recent form, pretty sure GWS are the team for this week.

Would have to agree - GWS with a Joker for Round 10 - even if GWS is the joke

- GF bonus - As you have picked 17 teams by the end of round 23, there is only 1 team left over. If that team wins the flag, you get the points from their biggest winning margin for the season added on to your score, which could make all the difference at the end. Previous comps have been won with this strategy (by me!). Of course, you could leave out a low ranking team all together, and try to win without the GF bonus.
Thoughts: Would it be better to just pick Melbourne against North with a joker anyway. You get their score doubled and dodge having to pick some smaller club like Hawthorn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back