Win Prizes Bay 13 Margin Mania 2024, bigger, better, bustier

Remove this Banner Ad

ok, the spreadsheet should be right now, with those who forgot to pick or picked late getting random.org's pick of Naarm for -1 point.

There is 1 discrepancy in that I have a player listed called "Platinums" who picked CarLoLton last week- has anyone changed their name since last week?

There is 1 discrepancy in that I have a player listed called "Platinums" who picked CarLoLton last week- has anyone changed their name since last week?
1715347440873.png
You've put him down as 31550 AND Platinums after a heavy night on the turps, haven't you? :drunk:🍺

ok, the spreadsheet should be right now, with those who forgot to pick or picked late getting random.org's pick of Naarm for -1 point.

I'll tag everyone to ask them...

Well now that the Pies v Weagles game is over I can provide an update :)

Winners of the week were Halorad taurus Halloween Jack Dan and I who used a joker on the Sunnies for 136 points.

Loser of the week was MR0808 who used a joker on GW$ for -20 points.

Bust of the week goes to TheGoatBaron who used a joker on the cats for -12 points - sorry but its always good to see Gellonk lose.

Picks for this week need to be in by 7:30pm (Friday7) Thursday Vic Bias time.

This week random.org is on Freo

Winners of the week were Halorad taurus Halloween Jack Dan and I who used a joker on the Sunnies for 136 points.

Bust of the week goes to TheGoatBaron who used a joker on the cats for -12 points - sorry but its always good to see Gellonk lose.

******* Geelong

You may wish to double check your secretary's collywobbles joker totals for her.
Calculating Figure It Out GIF

I seem to have been given Melbourne and minus 1, but I got my pick in for Collingwood by 7.30pm Thursday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, what I meant is a number of people have been given 112 on the sheet, when it should have been 132
all fixed

You may wish to double check your secretary's collywobbles joker totals for her.
Calculating Figure It Out GIF
There's always something to check, that's why I pay them the small bucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back