Off-topic Bay 13 Roundball Discussion - Optus can GAGF.

Remove this Banner Ad

There's still some old fashioned soccer louts out there.

Pretty shameful.

I am not defending those racist ***** who sent Rashford, Saka all those horrific messages, but let's be honest, there is just as much racism in Italian/Serie A and Spanish/La Liga as there is with English supporters.

Do some research on Lazio fans/Ultras and their ultra facist fanbase (for example)

Doesn't suit the mainstream media agenda to report so much on the racism in those leagues and fans (where throwing a banana at Black Players is common place)

I am not defending those racist ***** who sent Rashford, Saka all those horrific messages, but let's be honest, there is just as much racism in Italian/Serie A and Spanish/La Liga as there is with English supporters.

Do some research on Lazio fans/Ultras and their ultra facist fanbase (for example)

Doesn't suit the mainstream media agenda to report so much on the racism in those leagues and fans (where throwing a banana at Black Players is common place)
Yeah, you’re not wrong, but this is about what English fans have done in this moment in time, I’m not sure why they need to bring up what scum from other countries have done?

The “MSM agenda”, no, just reports about what idiots have done. They’re not victimising the poor down-trodden English racist.

Yeah, you’re not wrong, but this is about what English fans have done in this moment in time, I’m not sure why they need to bring up what scum from other countries have done?

The “MSM agenda”, no, just reports about what idiots have done. They’re not victimising the poor down-trodden English racist.

Yeah fair enough. It's not been a fine 24 hours for England and it's supporters. The police reaction
to some parts where drunken fans were loud and trashing the streets (or lack thereof) was also pathetic.

Hooligan fans aside, this is why we still firmly need the Take a Knee/Black Lives Matter sign of solidarity before every game.

Hooligan fans aside, this is why we still firmly need the Take a Knee/Black Lives Matter sign of solidarity before every game.
Bullshit. That take a knee thing is creating just as much division as it is eradicating.

We need to call racist thugs and criminals out more openly and punish them accordingly.

Those pics I posted earlier are perfect examples of hate crimes.

Just removing the post & blocking the authors account from FB, Twitter etc is hardly enough.

Checking in on all Man Ure plastics

images

images

How does it feel to be really shit ? Lol

Checking in on all Man Ure plastics

images

images

How does it feel to be really sh*t ? Lol
Yet they are still 10 spots higher than Leeds. Better hope Newcastle don't spend big in January or you might be enjoying Championship football next season

Yet they are still 10 spots higher than Leeds. Better hope Newcastle don't spend big in January or you might be enjoying Championship football next season

Leeds will be fine. Had a shit load of injuries so far this season. Once we get reinforcements back we will start winning games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

man united are not even the best team in Manchester lol

They should be called London United because most of their British based supporters live there.

Fact is MANCHESTER has always been Sky-blue, Even when City were crap and stuck in the old third division.

And as usual, the Football Gods decreed wins to Spurs sealing some Euro Footy (no soup for you Arsenal), a Grand Final berth for the Victory

... and prison sex for the Cats

They never give me the trifecta of happiness

My German Team Bayer Leverkusen went though their entire season undefeated..

First ever Bundesliga Title in their history.

I think it's gone a bit unnoticed that achievement here amongst the Premier League/Sokkah fans here.

It's a very underrated league, much more than the boring Serie A or overrated La Liga.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back