Off-topic Bay 13 Roundball Discussion - Optus can GAGF.

Remove this Banner Ad

My German Team Bayer Leverkusen went though their entire season undefeated..

First ever Bundesliga Title in their history.

I think it's gone a bit unnoticed that achievement here amongst the Premier League/Sokkah fans here.

It's a very underrated league, much more than the boring Serie A or overrated La Liga.
Wunderbah! Nice to see a newbie get up there after the constant Bayern Munch

And in the season Harry Kane joined them... Ohhhh... tooooo baaaad... :tearsofjoy:

I think it's gone a bit unnoticed that achievement here amongst the Premier League/Sokkah fans here.

It's a very underrated league, much more than the boring Serie A or overrated La Liga.
Wouldn’t describe the Bundesliga as underrated. Not when clubs like Bayern & Dortmund regularly go deep in the Champions League.
The German national team goes alright too and they draw heavily from their own league.

They're on for the Treble
Old mate Xabi Alonso is turning out to be some Coach

good on Bayer Levkerusen finally winning one. Should of already won one already back in 2002.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back