Win Prizes Bay 13 Tipping Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok flogs we are about ready to finally recommence the season so its time to start a tipping comp. Yes we missed round 1, no we don't care. The comp is run within BF again unlike the superbru fiasco of previous seasons :$

Comp name: Bay 13 tipping comp for flogs
Password: lolnorf

May be the best flog win. If I can be farked I may organise for a badge for the winner (probably can't be farked).

Last edited:
Ok flogs we are about ready to finally recommence the season so its time to start a tipping comp. Yes we missed round 1, no we don't care. The comp is run within BF again unlike the superbru fiasco of previous seasons :$

May be the best flog win. If I can be farked I may organise for a badge for the winner (probably can't be farked).
Badge?
IN

Chaseton waves the tip of his Willy at you

2013 BigFooty Tipping Winners!

On raw tipping we have a three-way tie for first place on 153 points!

HBK619
PieBeast
AlterRob

We must now go to our tie-breaker rules of last, best scoring round we find our 1st, 2nd and 3rd

*drumroll*
AlterRob scored 7 in round 23, beating HBK and PieBeast (on 6 each) to come first!

PieBeast scored 8 in round 22, beating HBK (on 7) to come second!

HBK619 takes third place!

Fellas, send me your names and addresses for cheques, or bank details for a direct deposit: chief@bigfooty.com

Thanks to everyone for playing this year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back