Winter Beijing 2022 4th Feb to 22nd preview and general discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The Chinese blocked him before that and had the arm out.

They are both at fault but you don’t get away with it on last laps. It’s a brutal sport. Fun to watch though

They are both at fault but you don’t get away with it on last laps. It’s a brutal sport. Fun to watch though
Then why did he get off then?
It was more obvious on the replay than Hwang.

This sport is so cruel.

Then why did he get off then?
It was more obvious on the replay than Hwang.

Obviously was less of an interference and it was earlier.

This sport is always a bit like this luck is massive it’s just like motocross really

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely bullshit decision there, twice. The korean player didn’t touch him, and the Chinese player grabbed onto his leg twice.
it just so happens to be that the Korean players were both second and the Chinese players 3rd.

Bradbury couldn’t see anything wrong with the first one, and the second decision he just went “wow”.

Ridiculous call, but I shouldn’t expect anything else should I

Absolutely bullshit decision there, twice. The korean player didn’t touch him, and the Chinese player grabbed onto his leg twice.
it just so happens to be that the Korean players were both second and the Chinese players 3rd.

Bradbury couldn’t see anything wrong with the first one, and the second decision he just went “wow”.

Ridiculous call, but I shouldn’t expect anything else should I
The fact that the main beneficiaries were all Chinese says it all really

Short track skating has everything. A piece of blade on the ice, half a race gone, stop the race and start again.

Sheer chaos. Can't think of another sport who has so many restarts when a false start isn't involved.

The Chinese will team race the 2 Hungarian brothers

“Nothing could go more favourable from the judges for the Chinese than tonight”
Well said, it’s quite fitting that they cheat in the final as well isn’t it.
hope you enjoy that gold you ******* cheats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back