Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SthHawk i'm not sure who your Kyneton insider is, but from alot of reports i've heard Kyneton will be the quiet achievers this year. I have been told they will suprise!:thumbsu:

south_hawk said:
I also know Rat, awesome guy. He really loved playing for Essendon and as a lifetime Dons supporter was thrilled to kick it to Hirdy!! although he couldn't hold a tackle to well and definitely was a midget....hope he doesn't read this........sorry shez! I know quite a few of the other recruits to bendigo this year and I would say Scerri would be in the mix for quite a few senior games. Also Jakey Matthews should be in the mix for a few ones appearances.

On the Kyneton front also know a few insiders and their year is going to be long and crap. Have recruited the 'better' Leech brother (so they say) and also say captain Evey is fit and should play a good year. But with the losses of Shez, Ruffell, Orton and heaps others and no recruiting Kyneton looks to be on the down.Feeling sorry for coach Neville, its going to be a long year for poor Nev, son, and other Kyneton-ians.

Other question Sth Hawk is- Who is Son????

Toadfooty said:

Hello Tiger oh sorry Toadfooty why are you on the RDFL thread pumping up massinas tyers i will ask again what is his record over the last 6 years "lots of money spent" with no achievements If nev spent as much time on local young talent as he does on buying players he might reap some rewards:eek:

BIGPAWS23 said:
Hello Tiger oh sorry Toadfooty why are you on the RDFL thread pumping up massinas tyers i will ask again what is his record over the last 6 years "lots of money spent" with no achievements If nev spent as much time on local young talent as he does on buying players he might reap some rewards:eek:

Big Paws, i'm a bendigo bloke who saw Massina when he coached the Diggers mate and I'll tell ya he's not a big spender! The man can coach, why is he a Vic selector then?

CAN I come back ToadFootie --- well, I am, anyway.
U have got to be kidding. Wot do u think happened at Maryborough ?? Why are they struggling now ??

Jock Clark 2 said:
CAN I come back ToadFootie --- well, I am, anyway.
U have got to be kidding. Wot do u think happened at Maryborough ?? Why are they struggling now ??

How could they financially struggle because of player payments with the amount of injuries in 2004? Sponsorship on the commitees behalf may have been quite a factor.

I was thinking is there 16 of us one here that might like to join up as a league on the Herald Suns Super League comp, sounds like it could be fun.

We'd all just set up an account on the site, you'll make ya fantasy team, then I'll make a Bendigo league and we'll all join and compete against each other for the year. Your a good bunch of blokes and I think it could be some competitive fun!

Who's in??
C'mon Boys, Quote it and add ya name

Mountain Boys in

Mountain_Boy said:
I was thinking is there 16 of us one here that might like to join up as a league on the Herald Suns Super League comp, sounds like it could be fun.

We'd all just set up an account on the site, you'll make ya fantasy team, then I'll make a Bendigo league and we'll all join and compete against each other for the year. Your a good bunch of blokes and I think it could be some competitive fun!

Who's in??
C'mon Boys, Quote it and add ya name

Mountain Boys in

SORRY MOUNTAIN im already in with some mates!!!

Toadfooty said:
SthHawk i'm not sure who your Kyneton insider is, but from alot of reports i've heard Kyneton will be the quiet achievers this year. I have been told they will suprise!:thumbsu:

Originally Posted by Toadfooty

Na not really any great insiders oh passionate kyneton supporter, just a few mates down there. I don't know who your insder is at the club mate but I think they were joking, or on something illegial when they said Kyneton will be a surprise :thumbsu:.

And for the Son, that would be Neville Massina's Son.

south_hawk said:
Na not really any great insiders oh passionate kyneton supporter, just a few mates down there. I don't know who your insder is at the club mate but I think they were joking, or on something illegial when they said Kyneton will be a surprise :thumbsu:.

And for the Son, that would be Neville Massina's Son.

How do you know Nevilles son?

I don't know him mate, just heard he's a very passionate BFL follower from the boys and he goes to every game and is Nev's little sidekick. Could possibly be a player coach of the future??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wisper said:
It was a lot of tongue in cheek - saw Knight a few weeks ago and seems to have hit the gym pretty hard over the pre season. Maybe heard rumours around bendigo people are calling him soft.

Knighta may be soft on the feild but i tell you when he's out partying, he's as hard as anyone! heard a rumour that big john hardinge is heading up to some club near swan hill with a 2004 south player and a great mate of his, any truth in that?:confused:

i heard julian lake is looking very good this year. i think opposition forwards should keep an eye on him. no more that 15 goals kicked on him. has deon jones added more size to his arms or is it just me? apparently little diesel is looking to tear it up this year. has SALTY THE SEAL had a big pre-season? south to go top 2

DOCKERS said:
i heard julian lake is looking very good this year. i think opposition forwards should keep an eye on him. no more that 15 goals kicked on him. has deon jones added more size to his arms or is it just me? apparently little diesel is looking to tear it up this year. has SALTY THE SEAL had a big pre-season? south to go top 2

Has Julian Lake still got major head issues, the guy isn't much of a footballer but he's a worse bloke.....biggest sook in country vic footy

WHERE did these 2 spring from --- Shockers and Jooz.
The radio station boys is now known as the Fresh FM where my namesake works. Hasn't been Triple C for a few years, now.

jooce said:
Has Julian Lake still got major head issues, the guy isn't much of a footballer but he's a worse bloke.....biggest sook in country vic footy

you obviously havent taken time to get to know him mate... i understand how someone could make quick judgements about him on the feild but if we did that to everyone, no one would be a good bloke! what happens on the feild has nothing to do with what a bloke is like off it!

DOCKERS said:
you obviously havent taken time to get to know him mate... i understand how someone could make quick judgements about him on the feild but if we did that to everyone, no one would be a good bloke! what happens on the feild has nothing to do with what a bloke is like off it!

Yer I've had a couple of sherbets with J.Lake before and he's good value while he is always pretty steady down back for the bloods on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back