Personal Experience Berenstein/Berenstain Bears evidence of parallel universes

Remove this Banner Ad

Why don't we have an alternate Golden Gate Bridge with 1 strand of metal different that everyone is going crazy over?

BECAUSE IT'S THE SHITTEST CONSPIRACY THEORY OF ALL TIME
Because depending on an alternate explanation for it....eg, if it's all due to CERN messing about with their quantum computer, changing the fabric of time with it, it could be said they're selectively choosing things to play around with. Or, if it's two alternate timelines/realities crossing over and merging, it could be random things changing. I'm not saying I agree with ME. There ARE some things tho that blow my mind, personal ones I remember too.

I've mentioned it before....school class, remember the incident so well because it was a pubescent awakening with my grade school teacher, her bending over me, her **** and perfume....where she corrected my spelling....saying it's dilemna not dilemma. Or Moonraker braces. Or Monopoly guy. Or the Thinker Statue's pose for sure has changed. And such things. There are not all easily dismissed simply saying printing error or mis-remembering when certain memories are very clear still despite being from childhood or teen years due to some personal aspect to that memory that made the memory so lucid still.

Because depending on an alternate explanation for it....eg, if it's all due to CERN messing about with their quantum computer, changing the fabric of time with it, it could be said they're selectively choosing things to play around with. Or, if it's two alternate timelines/realities crossing over and merging, it could be random things changing. I'm not saying I agree with ME. There ARE some things tho that blow my mind, personal ones I remember too.

I've mentioned it before....school class, remember the incident so well because it was a pubescent awakening with my grade school teacher, her bending over me, her **** and perfume....where she corrected my spelling....saying it's dilemna not dilemma. Or Moonraker braces. Or Monopoly guy. Or the Thinker Statue's pose for sure has changed. And such things. There are not all easily dismissed simply saying printing error or mis-remembering when certain memories are very clear still despite being from childhood or teen years due to some personal aspect to that memory that made the memory so lucid still.

Fist against the head is exasperation, not contemplation like fist under the chin is

Using the crocodile dundee example again, the sources that misquote it are usually quite meticulous in their satire. They've all gotten it wrong?

Most people got Luke, I am your father right, didn't they?

Fist against the head is exasperation, not contemplation like fist under the chin is
Fist under the chin is exasperation/boredom actually. I do it all time, basic body language. There are tons of moments during my day where I'm sitting alone, vaping, or taking a break, or on a long train ride etc....and I naturally find myself fist under chin, elbow on knee, just exasperated/bored.

When I think deeply/contemplate, I either put my chin into an open palm, a finger pointing up on my cheek. Or at times a fist to forehead. No lie.

Fist under the chin is exasperation/boredom actually. I do it all time, basic body language. There are tons of moments during my day where I'm sitting alone, vaping, or taking a break, or on a long train ride etc....and I naturally find myself fist under chin, elbow on knee, just exasperated/bored.

When I think deeply/contemplate, I either put my chin into an open palm, a finger pointing up on my cheek. Or at times a fist to forehead. No lie.

Lol, hand on the head is always exasperation. Fingers/hands on the chin is always contemplation. Deep contemplation. Exhibit A of a billion

images

Last edited:
Do I need to post Homer whacking himself in the head saying doh?

You might do the opposite, but I guarantee you're a giant outlier

Last edited:
That's more a shortening and adding words for context, the original wouldn't make much sense in other uses without adding it in

It's an identical example of mis remembering a line where both are virtually identical in each respective film

Where's example 3? or 7008? Or do parallel universes draw the line at 2 movie line mis remembering differences?

Last edited:
It's an identical example of mis remembering a line where both are virtually identical in each respective film

Where's example 3? or 7008? Or do parallel universes draw the line at 2 movie line mis remembering differences?

Where's example 3? There's been dozens in the thread already.

Ok, Britney and the Dazzle Ships and balloons have me intrigued

apologies, there is an advertorial included

Cmon 2006_Eagles you cant debunk a bunch of those.

1. Spears 100% had a headset. I remember that clearly.

2. Black Tom is insane. The guy didnt even mention how due to that explosion apparently no one could ever walk up to the torch as a tourist. Black Tom supposedly happened 1916, and yet we have millions of people all insisting they did go up to the torch during the 30s, 40s, 50s, etc.

3. Dazzle ships and balloons on D-day is absolute bullshit. Never ever seen one instance and i used to read picture books of ww2 and docos often.

As the guy in the video mentions, and this is where whomever is perpetrating the ME is busted.....at first there were zero or maybe one mention/article/photo online of black tom or dazzle ships, but now slowly but surely more and more pjotos and articles are appearing.

This is clearly exposing how Google themselves, CERN, etc have been behind the ME, deliberately ******* with our collective minds to make something new up in history, and then somehow wipe residue evidence out, or create new supporting evidence that didnt exist before.

To me, this is clearly them being exposed imo. What they cab do with computers, falsifying history, providing supporting evidence that didnt exist before.

I was unsure what was causing ME before but now im certain. The owners of the internet are ******* with us the Matrix in action.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For me, the Mandela confusion is the only one close to being confusing.
This is down to people watching 'Cry Freedom' and confusing Steve Beko with Mandela.

Don't overthink MEs friend, of course they are 99.999999999% chance just interesting glitches in human memory but they are harmless lulz and a bit of fun.
Cmon 2006_Eagles you cant debunk a bunch of those.

1. Spears 100% had a headset. I remember that clearly.

2. Black Tom is insane. The guy didnt even mention how due to that explosion apparently no one could ever walk up to the torch as a tourist. Black Tom supposedly happened 1916, and yet we have millions of people all insisting they did go up to the torch during the 30s, 40s, 50s, etc.

3. Dazzle ships and balloons on D-day is absolute bullshit. Never ever seen one instance and i used to read picture books of ww2 and docos often.

As the guy in the video mentions, and this is where whomever is perpetrating the ME is busted.....at first there were zero or maybe one mention/article/photo online of black tom or dazzle ships, but now slowly but surely more and more pjotos and articles are appearing.

This is clearly exposing how Google themselves, CERN, etc have been behind the ME, deliberately ******* with our collective minds to make something new up in history, and then somehow wipe residue evidence out, or create new supporting evidence that didnt exist before.

To me, this is clearly them being exposed imo. What they cab do with computers, falsifying history, providing supporting evidence that didnt exist before.

I was unsure what was causing ME before but now im certain. The owners of the internet are ******* with us the Matrix in action.
Screenshot_20211220-230137_Chrome.jpg
2. Dunno
3. Both Dazzle ships and Barrage Balloons were absolutely a thing in WW2 it was the busiest time in human history and the sheer weight of invention and ingenuity is mind boggling (Dazzle camo and Balloons being WW1 inventions aside) you can study it for decades and still be suprised at little things that pop up.

Never ever ever heard of it, seen it, and I've seen tons of ww2 docos, photos, d-day photos, books, etc.
Theres a dissonance apparently. Always is....people remember, people don't.
Nah it just wasn't very effective or utilized much.
I believe it was originally designed to throw off range finders during naval battles however the Germans didn't have much of traditional navy and a Uboat would just pop up a couple of hundred meters away from their target and launch torpedoes straight at it.

One thing he didn't mention about the dazzle ships is that almost all photos are in black and white.

Dazzle doesn't look so dazzling in black and white, and depending on the picture they often just end up looking shades of grey - so you make the assumption its just normal camouflage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back