Toast Bernie Vince

Remove this Banner Ad

So its Triggs fault he left?
Well AFC were chasing a pick in the 1st 2 rounds because of Tippett-gate, which occurred because...

IMO, Tippett-gate has probably cost us the Dees #2 pick, as I think we could have done a GWS deal if we had a 1st rounder to go with a player (Vince).

Well AFC were chasing a pick in the 1st 2 rounds because of Tippett-gate, which occurred because...

IMO, Tippett-gate has probably cost us the Dees #2 pick, as I think we could have done a GWS deal if we had a 1st rounder to go with a player (Vince).
I only heard a little bit of what Sando said about Vince's departure so I stand to be corrected, but I'm sure he said we traded Vince to get back into the second round

Well it shits me to tears when we keep threads like the Tippett and Trigg threads open forever which makes our board look like a bunch of whining supporters going around and around in circles who can't move on

It also shits me when Mods allow threads to be hijacked by non relating issues or posters having a on-going spat at each other

But do I sook about it "No", it's an Internet forum so get over it
Ever heard of the phrase "The squeaky wheel gets the grease"?

Yep Sando said we traded Vince to get into the 2nd rd, nice to hear some honesty and not the spin. Sort of contradicts Chapman a bit doesn't it? Surely our players can't be too happy with our fearless leaders

Surely our players can't be too happy with our fearless leaders

As much as the players say they love and support the board (Trigg and Chapman) they really don't care who does the job.

It's basically a cleshe to say that stuff.

Bernie said exactly the opposite. Rucci is an absolute flog.
it's never been like rooch to let the truth get in the way of a good story

Yep, they were looking at players under 24 if they were giving up pick 2, very much doubt Bernie and pick 8 would have got us pick 2
They were also interested in Lyons. If we had a 1st rounder, we were a chance of snagging #2 pick with a packaged deal. As it was, we were no chance.

it's never been like rooch to let the truth get in the way of a good story

I know for a fact Rucci tries to black mail clubs into providing him info. What he does is on any issue he likes he writes what ever he likes on rumours and innuendo and send it to the club in question and says provide me with the truth or I print this. Hence the crap that comes out of the advertiser daily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know for a fact Rucci tries to black mail clubs into providing him info. What he does is on any issue he likes he writes what ever he likes on rumours and innuendo and send it to the club in question and says provide me with the truth or I print this. Hence the crap that comes out of the advertiser daily.

Are you the media dept. at the Crows?

this sadly does not surprise me in the slightest

I dont think anyway gives a s### what Rucci writes anymore. Both Power and Crows fans both understand he just looks for a reaction. But judging by peoples comments from both in Adelaide and interstate, due to his continuos bulls*** people have actually learnt to turn off, and almost laugh at him. I would dare say the chiefs in charge of the tiser, would be starting to acknoweldge this, or perhaps they are grooming McDermot to do the same, he seems to want a reaction to his writings.

I dont think anyway gives a s### what Rucci writes anymore. Both Power and Crows fans both understand he just looks for a reaction. But judging by peoples comments from both in Adelaide and interstate, due to his continuos bulls*** people have actually learnt to turn off, and almost laugh at him. I would dare say the chiefs in charge of the tiser, would be starting to acknoweldge this, or perhaps they are grooming McDermot to do the same, he seems to want a reaction to his writings.

exactly. Hutchi tore shreds of Rucci's idiotic ramblings in 2012 when he was writing s**t about primus at every opportunity. Due to the tiser being the only real print media in Adelaide they have developed a god like complex and feel they can run campaigns and control the agendas of the clubs. I think the members of both clubs have smartened up in the last 12 months and have learnt to cut through the media BS in Adelaide.

lol, s**t no. I have contacts higher up then just the media department at one of the clubs and that's what they told me. Rucci is not a popular man due to this tactic I can assure you.

I just wondered, lol.

I know the Crows don't like him. I laugh when he asks players questions and they reply with non-answers with sarcasm in their voice. Usually to pointed questions designed to give answers that when taken out of context make "good" headlines.

I just wondered, lol.

I know the Crows don't like him. I laugh when he asks players questions and they reply with non-answers with sarcasm in their voice. Usually to pointed questions designed to give answers that when taken out of context make "good" headlines.

That's the conflict of interest Rucci brings with his work on 5AA. Players will always be on their guard with him because he wont hesitate to hang them out to dry in the name of a headline.

I just wondered, lol.

Sloane's PCs are gold in this regard.:D:thumbsu:

Anyone still complaining?

Defs not at the moment, but time will tell if the right decision was made. But cant complain, they have backed their judgement and taken a risk, I have no problems with that. I really hope it works out, would hate to go back to playing conservative and have a good competitive team but not capble of winning a premiership.

Defs not at the moment, but time will tell if the right decision was made. But cant complain, they have backed their judgement and taken a risk, I have no problems with that. I really hope it works out, would hate to go back to playing conservative and have a good competitive team but not capble of winning a premiership.

The club has already won...
We traded a player who has had only 1 elite year in his career and with only a few years left for a player who has the potential to be a genuine elite player for a decade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back