Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Mia Fev needs to go to Kevin Sheehan for some relationship advice.
Ideally stopping being a star clipper would be a good start. Following in her mummy’s shoes.

You can see why JUH isn’t best 22. So far off it it isn’t funny, and happy to have more of an off field presence than an on field one.

Ideally stopping being a star clipper would be a good start. Following in her mummy’s shoes.

You can see why JUH isn’t best 22. So far off it it isn’t funny, and happy to have more of an off field presence than an on field one.
JUH is 19 years 5 months old. A key forward, and his team just made the GF. Knock me over a feather that he isn't best 22. Especially when coupled with fact the VFL has been off for most of the season restricting his development time.

JUH is 19 years 5 months old. A key forward, and his team just made the GF. Knock me over a feather that he isn't best 22. Especially when coupled with fact the VFL has been off for most of the season restricting his development time.
His attitude isn’t overly admired thus far by LB. I get what you’re saying, but at times he isn’t helping himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn’t get a spot over Mitch Hannan and Latham Vandermeer after Bruce went down? Would suggest there’s a bit more to it.

What that is I have no clue haha

Where's the Bailey Smith nudes?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Couldn’t get a spot over Mitch Hannan and Latham Vandermeer after Bruce went down? Would suggest there’s a bit more to it.

What that is I have no clue haha

You aren't going to play a 19 year old kid who is a key forward with limited games under his belt in a final series.

You also wouldn't re-sign said kid for a futher few years, you'd simply trade the #1 draft pick to get the Backmen/Ruck you require to contend for a flag over the next few years.

Heard from a mate who sells huna to some of the Doggies players that there was a bit of a drama between Caleb Daniel and Zaine Cordy early last year. Apparently Caleb kept calling him "Ayce" during training about 4-5 times, and Cordy ended up walloping him something shocking. Daniel kept saying that he genuinely didn't know and that he thought he was Ayce and all that, but it kept just making him angrier. Even after getting flogged, it took a few days for the leadership group to convince Daniel and get them to reconcile

All good now apparently though and they get along well
Choofed for 30 years and that's the 1st time i've ever seen it be called that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back