Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

The kid has a lot of work to do. That’s all there is to it. He just is nowhere near best 22. You played Schache over him. And Hannan.
No s**t he does.

How do you know that his attitude "isn't admired by Luke Beveridge"?

Kid is 19 and missed a year of footy. Got screwed by injury and COVID lockdowns when he was on the cusp of debut and still managed to pay five straight in a team that made a GF.

Nothing about that screams attitude problem.

No sh*t he does.

How do you know that his attitude "isn't admired by Luke Beveridge"?

Kid is 19 and missed a year of footy. Got screwed by injury and COVID lockdowns when he was on the cusp of debut and still managed to pay five straight in a team that made a GF.

Nothing about that screams attitude problem.

I would have thought that the best way to judge a players attitude, is their work rate on the training track. Maybe Bevo reckons that this player is in “cruise” mode, living on his past junior form.

If a player like Hannan is putting in the hard yards on the training track, I can see why they would get preference over a more talented, but not doing the team things player ( bust your gut on the training track ).

I would have thought that the best way to judge a players attitude, is their work rate on the training track. Maybe Bevo reckons that this player is in “cruise” mode, living on his past junior form.

If a player like Hannan is putting in the hard yards on the training track, I can see why they would get preference over a more talented, but not doing the team things player ( bust your gut on the training track ).
On the other hand, Jamarra has had almost no exposure to the physicality of high-level football and realistically doesn't quite have the body for it yet. He has the athleticism and skill, but a year out of the game would have limited his ability to walk into a top-4 AFL side. You shouldn't assume his attitude isn't up to it based on this reason.

From memory, Logan McDonald wasn't in Sydney's best team for a fair bit of the year (I know he was injured for stretches), and Riley Thilthorpe was also made to earn his debut. They play in far less competitive teams (in regards to spots).

Suggestions that Jamarra has an attitude problem is speculative at best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mate was dating a current GWS player during lockdown last year and Zac Williams tried multiple times to steal her off the other player's hands. Williams propositions were centred around him being a 'bigger deal' than the other bloke. Needless to say, a lot of players were glad to see the back of Williams when he left.

Last edited:
My mate was dating a current GWS player during lockdown last year and Zac Williams tried multiple times to steal his girl. Williams propositions were centred around him being a 'bigger deal' than the other bloke. Needless to say, a lot of players were glad to see the back of Williams when he left.
Makes sense why he went to Carlton then

My mate was dating a current GWS player during lockdown last year and Zac Williams tried multiple times to steal his girl. Williams propositions were centred around him being a 'bigger deal' than the other bloke. Needless to say, a lot of players were glad to see the back of Williams when he left.
Cannot choose your family, 100%.

But this is his cousin:

Your story wouldn’t surprise.

Average by Williams, mind you also fairly average by his current girlfriend rubbing the other girl's face in it.

ezgif-4-f36925b513d7.gif

Zac done well for himself it seems.

The kid has a lot of work to do. That’s all there is to it. He just is nowhere near best 22. You played Schache over him. And Hannan.
Can't help but be reminded of this classic thread, by your posts.

Lance Franklin is probably the best player the game has ever seen.

Wow.

Lance Franklin is probably the best player the game has ever seen.

Wow.
Didn't stop people writing him off as a 19yr old for some s**t form at Box Hill.

This is officially the funniest thread on BigFooty.

Ah good old Bongs Polo.

... frantically searches thread in hope that he hasn't posted ....

Can’t believe some people thought that Bailey Smith pic was real. Genuinely looks like they’ve photoshopped a 45 year olds utensil on him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back