Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Explains a lot...
I don’t even know what this is alluding to, would you mind explaining? It wasn’t a pleasant operation, the recovery has been over a year long and on-going and the injury ruined what should have been the best years of my life.
It was due to an injury I sustained whilst serving the country. But you continue to sit behind your keyboard, warrior.

Last edited:
I don’t even know what this is alluding to, would you mind explaining? It wasn’t a pleasant operation, the recovery has been over a year long and on-going and the injury ruined what should have been the best years of my life.
It was due to an injury I sustained whilst serving the country. But you continue to sit behind your keyboard, warrior.
Sorry to hear that.

I had a few different doctors. Started off with a neurologist then went to an orthopaedic doctor. Finally went to the Cleveland Clinic in America, which is considered the best in the world in that particular area of the back... and they said I'd had too many operations and none of them would touch it at all. They said they'd had a roundtable discussion with lots of people and all of them said there was too much damage to do anything, even a nerve block injection, cause of the scarring around the spinal root nerves.

Anyway, I'm sorry you had similar problems. And thanks for serving the country.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reminds me of something I heard back in the day.
A church in Hawthorn put up on its billboard out the front ‘what would you do if Jesus came to Hawthorn?’
And some wag wrote underneath it ‘move Hudson to centre half forward’

i've heard the exact same story before, down to the phrasing

Was hit in the helmet once in a shield game and they sent out the doc to do a concussion test. He failed but wasn’t actually concussed.
Rob Quiney did a q and a at a Carlton Presidents lunch the season after he made his test debut. Described Warner as the dumbest campaigner he had ever played cricket with. Including junior cricket

Rob Quiney did a q and a at a Carlton Presidents lunch the season after he made his test debut. Described Warner as the dumbest campaigner he had ever played cricket with. Including junior cricket
Its not even close either , which isnt saying much

Lol I'm visiting Jerusalem right now! I'ii keep a look out for Adam and see how his rib is going since his AFL career finished!
I hope you're out, mate - place is kinda ****ed up right now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back