Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

They got Moses with their next pick though I remember. Became a real leader of the club, every time he got the ball it was like he parted the seas.
I heard he had so much time because of his basketball background.

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All went downhill after star midfielder, Judas, demanded a trade. Basically nailed jesus to a cross after that...
Had a habit of spinning a a bit of a yarn or thirty mostly with a fair bit of mayo. Deflected responsibility regularly by (a) saying it's his "old man's" work and (b) suggesting to his mates that it would be a rewarding idea to write, publish and broadcast these yarns to the punters.

FFS this is a rumour thread.

To get it back on track, my in the know suggest a high profile saint is on thin ice because he has a habit of getting on the myrrhs in the preseason?

As in myrrhijuana?

Jerusalem picked up Adam in the draft, but he was never the same player after they removed his rib
Lol I'm visiting Jerusalem right now! I'ii keep a look out for Adam and see how his rib is going since his AFL career finished!

I had a serious back problem and had 30 epidural procedures (and a lot of other things) as part of my treatment. It left me with scarring so bad that the scar tissue has covered all the nerves coming out of the spine. It is called arachnoiditis, I believe. It causes weakness in the leg and back pain... if he has that, the scars from the epidurals can be precisely traced to the damaged nerves. And definitely shouldn't be playing footy with it. Medical advice should have been to retire, if that is it.
Mate who was your Neurosurgeon? That’s bordering malpractice allowing someone to have that many needles around the same spot. I had four before I went and had a double spinal fusion, being jabbed that many times is horrible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back