Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.

Last edited:

Have heard from a source that Clarry Oliver may be serving a team or league imposed sanction due to off field antics. May be more heavily into some substances than the average AFL footballer.

It seems they are trying to get him back on the straight and narrow and keep it out of the public's eye.

This 'injury' has some strange things about it. Didn't he play the remainder of the game on a torn hamstring? Then out for 2 weeks, then goes to hospital for 4 days for a blister. SEN reported the hospital was trying to locate him on the speakers, but he 'went for run??' Without notifying anyone at the hospital.

Then not to be selected this week either.

May said he has trained recently so I think something else is at play..

Have heard from a source that Clarry Oliver may be serving a team or league imposed sanction due to off field antics. May be more heavily into some substances than the average AFL footballer.

It seems they are trying to get him back on the straight and narrow and keep it out of the public's eye.

This 'injury' has some strange things about it. Didn't he play the remainder of the game on a torn hamstring? Then out for 2 weeks, then goes to hospital for 4 days for a blister. SEN reported the hospital was trying to locate him on the speakers, but he 'went for run??' Without notifying anyone at the hospital.

It’s funny what shows up in tests when in a hospital

Completely untrue club imposed suspension, has not issue running the issue has been when he has moved into kicking. Club is being cautious with him. Thankfully learning lessons from last year where we rushed players back. But there might be something to do with how he got the blister in the first place, that is still a matter of contention. A home made tattoo may have caused this

The only suspects that come to mind are the son of a Francophile; the son of somebody that I personally wouldn't take truck driving lessons from; or the son of a player that was once a boom recruit from the northern suburbs.

What ever happened about the truck and car carnage ?

The player the original poster is referring to is 18 years old, nearly 19. The incident supposedly happened 3 years ago therefore he was 16. In an earlier post it stated that the girl was 15 or almost 15 at the time. Plenty of shenanigans happen between boys and girls of that age. If it was a police matter it would have been dealt with by now.
The op has stated the he knows the girls family and obviously has an axe to grind. Most people have done something in their youth that they are not proud of but don't have their future career wrecked because of it.

Never have kids if this is your mind set. Disturbing

The golden boy never got held accountable… miss the old league when football was about football and when things went wrong they were named and shamed and told to address it publicly. Let the public decide if you are worthy of redemption or not. What I read is far beyond any teenage mistake. It takes sociopathic tendencies to not be able to distinguish between this type of stuff. I have a 8 year old son who knows better than that. Let’s be honest we all new a blokes like this back in highschool who did acts like this and we all know they get worse over time. Especially when praised by their parents who could care less

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The golden boy never got held accountable… miss the old league when football was about football and when things went wrong they were named and shamed and told to address it publicly. Let the public decide if you are worthy of redemption or not. What I read is far beyond any teenage mistake. It takes sociopathic tendencies to not be able to distinguish between this type of stuff. I have a 8 year old son who knows better than that. Let’s be honest we all new a blokes like this back in highschool who did acts like this and we all know they get worse over time. Especially when praised by their parents who could care less
I think your memory of what the league was like in the 'good old days' is very different to reality. How many payoffs to women do you think were made back in the day to make sure they didn't reveal the antics/criminal acts of stars of the VFL? The boys club was in full effect.

Hah! Who remembers that thread when someone pulled up screen shots from when he allegedly cheated on his mrs with a very young onlyfans girl

I think they'd seperated already, but not publicly. Boomer was pissed off though lol

I hadn't read that article before. If that is the case why wasn't he charged?
If he was 16 when it happened any charges laid against him would have been heard in the children’s court. He certainly wouldn’t have been jailed or sent to youth detention.

Would explain this odd interview he did topless in the cold received_638492904499326.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back