Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Sam Mitchell has got David Hale back to Hawthorn. His next target..... bringing Buddy HOME

Not anymore. Iron ore price down 50% and still going down.

Time for east coasters get back to work. Debt and deficit will pile on like there is no tomorrow.

I'd be interested to hear about how it was hard work of our WA brethren that put all the minerals under the ground in the first place.

Here was me thinking they are natural resources and the people who work on mining them don't work any harder than people in the eastern states. Silly me.

D.Shiel has had a medical with Power.
that would be massive if it turns out true

Not sure what his value would be, a late 1st maybe

Probably a really good deal for both sides

I'd be interested to hear about how it was hard work of our WA brethren that put all the minerals under the ground in the first place.

Here was me thinking they are natural resources and the people who work on mining them don't work any harder than people in the eastern states. Silly me.

Well hard work is in digging it out. Doesn’t come out all by itself, does it?

People in construction can’t work from home but still need to pay for health care, defence etc. so my now working, it means no taxes, which means borrowing borrowing borrowing.

Wa not shutting down mines has had a material impact of amount of money that does not need to be borrowed. But alas, not enough for east coast premiers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well hard work is in digging it out. Doesn’t come out all by itself, does it?

People in construction can’t work from home but still need to pay for health care, defence etc. so my now working, it means no taxes, which means borrowing borrowing borrowing.

Wa not shutting down mines has had a material impact of amount of money that does not need to be borrowed. But alas, not enough for east coast premiers.

Yeah, digging is work. It's no harder than thousands of other occupations. Did you miss my point?

I suppose you think Gina has earned her billions due to her extraordinary hard work.

Yeah, digging is work. It's no harder than thousands of other occupations. Did you miss my point?

I suppose you think Gina has earned her billions due to her extraordinary hard work.

No not really as my point wasn’t that mining was a harder job. But it is a job that wasn’t affected by lockdown and you can’t do construction if you are locked down at home, can you?

Maybe. But Gina types are rare. Guys on a shovel aren’t. In my experience, very few “workers” work hard. Certainly not like Gina.

It's true. What will eventuate from it, who knows.

He will be 29 before next season starts, starting to get injuries, has questionable disposal and on a big salary.

Not sure why Port would be chasing him but doubt he would net a first rounder for windy hill bowls club

He will be 29 before next season starts, starting to get injuries, has questionable disposal and on a big salary.

Not sure why Port would be chasing him but doubt he would net a first rounder for windy hill bowls club
Port are in the window and need another good midfielder

It isn't without risk but Kenny needs to roll the dice

What’s the one going around about a certain ex Roos player that notched up a heck of a lot of games?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back