Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because he isn't. He uses that Alex Ferguson idea of keeping your man XI happy and everyone else should feel the privilege to even be spoken down to.
Ferguson would go anyone though. Look at Beckham, Keane etc.. Ross has nothing on Fergie

What a self-serving, jobs-for-his-mates, utensil-smack Schwab is. f*n shafted his 'mate' Bailey to save his own arse at Melbourne.

Ya should see the over-the-top, self-serving crap on his website. I guess he couldn't get another job, so he had to start his own "business".
FMD, the thought of listening to Schwab the "mentor guru" doing some "motivational" speaking makes me wanna blow me f'kkn Brians out.

Can confirm that what you have suggested is true. Won’t ever work in the AFL again.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

My information was that Ed convinced Tom not to consider joining Freo because of their culture.

Have heard the culture is pretty poor within the club.

I have been told Alex Silvagni hates Ross and some of the assistant coaches hate him as well. It is very clique with Ross - if you are in his circle then everything is great but if not then he doesn't want to know you.

Not sure I totally buy the scuttlebutt that Ross ignores first year players. I don't think he's a good coach, but remember how absolutely filthy he was when Brayshaw's jaw was yeeted last year? Doesn't strike me as the type of reaction someone would have if he viewed first year players poorly.

lol, anyone with half a brain would realise that arc'ing up over gaff's king hit was the right thing to do. ross is a sh** coach, not brain dead.

Not sure I totally buy the scuttlebutt that Ross ignores first year players. I don't think he's a good coach, but remember how absolutely filthy he was when Brayshaw's jaw was yeeted last year? Doesn't strike me as the type of reaction someone would have if he viewed first year players poorly.
This is just being selective again and seeing them as really defined parameters.

There are first year players who come from sporting families with brothers in the AFL, who were privately educated, arriving with wraps and potential. Then there's those guys with a rat bag attitude who are your rookie picks and might have talent to burn, but don't have the application or haven't been told they're amazing their whole life.

Andy Brayshaw was a highly touted young player and arrived as Freo's first pick two for what, a decade? He's also in the group with Fyfe etc who are hardcore trainers, never go out, take footy really seriously. Watch an interview with him and he's a 'nice young boy.'

Those guys are always going to succeed. It's a bit like school: kids who have two parents at home who help them work out algebra and who have new pens every semester are always going to succeed. It's the kids who get a flogging at home and don't have self-belief who are the ones who also get scolded by teachers. Ross caters to those personalities who won't fail.

What about the blokes who are at the borderline and maybe could maybe couldn't?

I have been told Alex Silvagni hates Ross and some of the assistant coaches hate him as well. It is very clique with Ross - if you are in his circle then everything is great but if not then he doesn't want to know you.
Well Peter Sumich did just about give him a smack in the head. It's not rumour. It's been published in the newspaper. If there was any lie to it the club – or Lyon himself – would have sued them. Sumich wasn't at the club the following year. It's not unprecedented that people at the club don't like the bloke.

Guerra recently walked from the club too, didn’t he?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a self-serving, jobs-for-his-mates, utensil-smack Schwab is. f*n shafted his 'mate' Bailey to save his own arse at Melbourne.

Ya should see the over-the-top, self-serving crap on his website. I guess he couldn't get another job, so he had to start his own "business".
FMD, the thought of listening to Schwab the "mentor guru" doing some "motivational" speaking makes me wanna blow me f'kkn Brians out.
1. Richmond 2. Melbourne 3. Fremantle 4. Melbourne Storm.....Is there a common thread here with Cameron Schwab? Has a great history of f****** clubs up. History says it all.

As said above he is an ambassador for violence AND disrespect to women.
The first one is ‘disrespected towards women’ at the very least

The second is violence

It’s laughable and sick

So cheating on a wife is disrespecting women now is it?

Pavlich, Fyfe all like him. It's the same here.

But what about those guys on the borderline or below, who have no profile?

Ross is smart about who likes him.
so fringe and reserve players don't like the coach.

Well stop the ******* press

Nah, it's respecting them. 🤦‍♂️
I'm not saying it doesn't make him out to being a s**t bloke, but to say that is disrespecting women is over the top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back