Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Atkins twins. You either know it or you don't. Cos I ain't repeating it.
I know the story

There is no way that it can be true though, surely?

The drank the night before a game and kicked 10 goals got 3 vote rumours about any player are total bullshit and we all know it... let alone would fight anyone... there's a lot of nobodys out there that would destroy these AFL hardmen in seconds.

Old uncle chop chop would be proud of some of this stuff though......😉
You reckon? I think there's a lot of heroes out there who would try it on with an AFL player and they'd get a lesson of a lifetime. I've seen a few incidents in my time with AFL footballers and I've never seen one of them come off worse for wear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is from the Bomber Blitz Forum, by Mero, who I'm pretty sure is also on here.
Edited slightly for brevity.

"Please remember, this is footy folklore, so I can't personally confirm it.

Matt Primus first played for Fitzroy. Playing the Crows one time in Adelaide, the impressionable youngster was paired up with Simon Atkins in the hotel. Atkins was pleased to be catching up with his twin brother Paul, a former Sydney Swan who was then playing in the SANFL.

After being thrashed, the Fitzroy boys went out to drown their sorrows, with Martin Pike leading the charge, being a local boy with a reputation for knowing which pubs to go to in Adelaide for a good time.

At some point the Atkins brothers disappeared, and eventually the young, impressionable Primus made his way back to the hotel room, with chaperone Pikey. He opened his door to find one Atkins brother balls deep in the other one. Being identical twins made it nigh on impossible in the moment to determine which was actually up the other, but at that point our boy Matty wasn't fussed, his upbringing told him this was wrong on a number of levels.

The rumour also continues that Martin Pike, who had been with Primus immediately before, was still in the hallway and heard Primus' shriek of (let's call it) surprise. He called out to ask if everything was all right. Matty was speechless. In the words of Marsellus Wallce in the movie that came out a couple of years before, Pulp Fiction, "No man, I'm pretty farkin far from OK".

Last edited:
The drank the night before a game and kicked 10 goals got 3 vote rumours about any player are total bullshit and we all know it... let alone would fight anyone... there's a lot of nobodys out there that would destroy these AFL hardmen in seconds.

Old uncle chop chop would be proud of some of this stuff though......😉
Ahh the old kickboxer 5’11 Muay Thai karate champions peddling pingaz on the side taking down All Time Australian 115kg athlete like Plugga 99 times out of 100
Yeah nah

Ahh the old kickboxer 5’11 Muay Thai karate champions peddling pingaz on the side taking down All Time Australian 115kg athlete like Plugga 99 times out of 100
Yeah nah

Not sure what being an AA Footballer has to do with it if some drunk bikie wants to get in to it with him.

Your average bloke might not come off too well against Plugger, but there's plenty of brawlers around who would do a number on him as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back