Discussion Best Longsleeve Guernsey Ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

None that I'm aware of. Your best bet would be buying one of the ones from the club and e=getting an embroider to put the ICI logo on it.
How much do you think it would cost to get a custom patch embroidered? im looking to get a hypertec pc one done.

How much do you think it would cost to get a custom patch embroidered? im looking to get a hypertec pc one done.

What jumper are you going to put it on?

Don't think it would work as well, because the '96 jumper was sublimated, not sew on patches.

What jumper are you going to put it on?

Don't think it would work as well, because the '96 jumper was sublimated, not sew on patches.
Just a acrylic sekem replica long sleeve, it was my first jersey growing up and has long since disappeared so i thought id remake it

Tough question. You'd probably have to find one near you and see there. It really depends on the patch's complexity.

New-Liverpool-Away-Shirt-2011.jpg

Saw one of these pop up on ebay and reminded me of how good these looked.

Speaking of a white collar and red cuffs, they're selling this on the Saints shop. Absolute beauty.
oToZN9d.jpg
I just wish that one sleeve was red/the other was black haha
But still so beautiful :')
Even with the $250 pricetag :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, the cuffs are way thicker on the ISC template, I think that's just the sleeves folding up and wrinkling over where they are folded when he moves.
The soaked jumper doesn't help it.
r0_0_3972_2648_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

It's really a testament to ISC that despite being totally soaked, the Swans' red stays that beautiful, bright vivid red I like so much.

Having said that, I'd still take Adidas, Puma or Nike, for the same reason that you'd buy a BMW or Mercedes over a Commodore if you could.

:oops:

Yeah, you're right.

Apparently I'm not ;)

I think that's just the sleeves folding up and wrinkling over where they are folded when he moves.

I actually wrote this for my post and then deleted it, thinking it wasn't right.

I'm 99% sure that's a long sleeve jumper

Yep, I'm convinced it's a longy as well. I guess I was fooled by the stitching and the slight colour change from the shoulder to the sleeves (note the jumper clinging to his right arm, creating a darker shade of red).

Apparently I'm not ;)

I actually wrote this for my post and then deleted it, thinking it wasn't right.

Yep, I'm convinced it's a longy as well. I guess I was fooled by the stitching and the slight colour change from the shoulder to the sleeves (note the jumper clinging to his right arm, creating a darker shade of red).

THAT'S RACIST!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back