Best player of the Decade

Remove this Banner Ad

Black should definately be in there. And Ablett's name should be spelt correctly.

****en hell. How many times need I explain, this is the old thread!

If you want to post on this poll, post in the new one.

Buddy gets in because when he's fit he's the most dominant player in the competition and hopefully he'll show it again in 2010.

Hodge was the most important player of 2008, again didn't have a great 2009.

My vote is for Voss.

I think if Ablett got tagged he'd win it, but as it stands he's running around on his own all the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brown has played the majority of this decade (3 premierships as well)..Franklin + Riewoldt have only starred in the last 3 or 4 years..

So agree 1 of them shouldn't be there....Brown + Riewoldt should be, but Brown has been a star player for nearly the whole of the decade, Reiwoldt only part of it....he is a star just the same tho.....Franklin hasn't proven himself yet, year in year out, like the other two..

Brown has played the majority of this decade (3 premierships as well)..Franklin + Riewoldt have only starred in the last 3 or 4 years..
So has Brown. The 1st half of the decade was the Lloyd and Tredrea show. Riewoldt and Brown are the two dominant forwards for the second half of the decade. Pavlich has been the only one who has been top class for the whole decade. Individually Riewoldt and Brown are almost identical in what they have produced over the past 10 years.

Brown and Riewoldt could be. Depends how many players are in the poll. Both of those would be close to the top 10 of the decade. Franklin or Hodge aren't in the top 20.

Riewoldt is a maybe but Brown certainly isn't. One player who definitely deserves to be in the poll is Jason Akermanis.

So agree 1 of them shouldn't be there....Brown + Riewoldt should be, but Brown has been a star player for nearly the whole of the decade, Reiwoldt only part of it....he is a star just the same tho.....Franklin hasn't proven himself yet, year in year out, like the other two..

No he hasn't.

Thats your opinion.....bet you would've liked him in your team these past years, hmm?:rolleyes:

That is a lot of people's opinion. Possibly, I would have liked to have had a lot of other players in my team as well.

My team without Brown: 3 finals series in 5 years > Your team with Brown 1 final series in 5 years.

No he hasn't.

Do you watch any lions games?

My team without Brown: 3 finals series in 5 years > Your team with Brown 1 final series in 5 years.

My team with Brown: 6 finals series, 3 premierships in 10 years > Your team without Brown: 5 finals series in 10 years.

Hands down Black. Brown has been a lot more dominate over the decade than saint Nick. However, Brown will start slowing down while Nick keeps going for a little while, but we are talking about the 00's, and Black is #1 with Brown in contention over Nick and Franklin

Do you watch any lions games?

Yes and he hasn't been a star for most of the decade. You are delusional to think he was a star between 2000 and 2006.

My team with Brown: 6 finals series, 3 premierships in 10 years > Your team without Brown: 5 finals series in 10 years.

Your team without Brown still would have won three premierships.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back