Poll. Who is currently the best player in the league?

Who is currently the best player in the league?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Sinclair two years in a row ranked the best player in the AFL.

Coaches hiding in the 7.3%
Arguably has had the best year (defiantly in the top 5 or so for 2023) but needs another top year to be seen as the best player. But tbh haing said that he has had some enormous games this year (the one against us comes to mind)

I mean Wines & Brayshaw have had one absolute elite year recently but arte no where near the best player in the league. Probably not even top 50

Arguably has had the best year (defiantly in the top 5 or so for 2023) but needs another top year to be seen as the best player. But tbh haing said that he has had some enormous games this year (the one against us comes to mind)

I mean Wines & Brayshaw have had one absolute elite year recently but arte no where near the best player in the league. Probably not even top 50

Butters is in a different league to Wines and Brayshaw, with all due respect.

Butters is in a different league to Wines and Brayshaw, with all due respect.
I agree.

But I still feel he needs another big year before he is in the discussion for best player in the game

Tbf I was the same with Petracca after 2020 as well

Agree.

I went early after the win against Gold Coast, but the best player in the comp doesn't put in a finals series like that.

He dropped his head a fair bit too which was surprising as I expected to him to have pretty strong mental resolve after all the injuries he's battled to come back from over the years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back