Lingsface

Premiership Player
May 9, 2005
perth
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
geelong
Who are the top 5 brothers playing in the AFL at the moment.
I will have a try and I’m sure I’ll miss some.

1- Brayshaw brothers
2- Daicos
3-Guthrie
4- Mckay
5- Curnow

Considered for the 5- Mcartin McGovern

Daicos
McLachlan
Brayshaw

The rest honestly are not even worth mentioning. One has had injury problems or is no where near as good as the other (or both are average like the Guthrie's)

Daicos
McLachlan
Brayshaw

The rest honestly are not even worth mentioning. One has had injury problems or is no where near as good as the other (or both are average like the Guthrie's)
so Daicos brothers who between them have one Rising star award are the best? lol

The best combo are the McGoverns on produced results. Yes one is a piece of poo ( the Carlton one) but the other is/has been a ******* star and has all of the rest combined covered on produced form

FYI the Daicos bros will probably easily be the best combo

The Daicos boys look marvellous.

The Marvellous Miraculous Macedonians.

I trust they are indeed Macedonian. No offence intended.

so Daicos brothers who between them have one Rising star award are the best? lol

The best combo are the McGoverns on produced results. Yes one is a piece of poo ( the Carlton one) but the other is/has been a ******* star and has all of the rest combined covered on produced form

FYI the Daicos bros will probably easily be the best combo
OP says the best playing at the moment, nothing about their achievements. If you think the McGovern's are currently the best, then lol @ you

I think Daicos will be the best no doubt, Guthrie both just won a premiership and one got the best and fairest as well for the year.

Good point on the Kings they are the 2 that if reach there potential could be better than the Daicos brothers.

Brayshaws have the most runs on the board both top 5 Brownlow finishes afl mvp premierships and consistently good players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OP says the best playing at the moment, nothing about their achievements. If you think the McGovern's are currently the best, then lol @ you
so we are basing it on 2 games?

The Guthrie brothers in the top 3 LOL

One of them is a premiership best and fairest and recent all Australian so I don’t think it’s as far fetched as you think. His brother held down a permanent spot averaging 15 touches out of the backline in that same flag winning side. It’s not as inconceivable if we are talking about a reasonably extended period of time as what you think. Still, I’d have them behind the Brayshaws, probably the McKays, the McGoverns etc

Didn't watch the footy last year?
Well if you want to go on the last 12 months its the Brayshaws by a large margin

Both in the AA squad & one won the AFL MVP

What about in terms of package value?

How would you split the McKays, Kings and Daicos brothers?

Ed would be worth nothing. However, you’d probably value Charlie enough to overtake obviously the Guthries and maybe the Brayshaws (KPF vs Mid).

What about in terms of package value?

How would you split the McKays, Kings and Daicos brothers?

Ed would be worth nothing. However, you’d probably value Charlie enough to overtake obviously the Guthries and maybe the Brayshaws (KPF vs Mid).
Yeah this is good.

I think I’d take

Kings #1 two dominant big guys.

#2 Daicos just because they are that good.

#3 Mckay one at each end very good players, I’m taking Carlton Mckay before Curnow.

#4 Brayshaws
Andy is the aflmvp Angus is a 100 percent player every week, as close to the safest choice you could have of the brothers even at #1- potential less than Kings Daicos but in terms of your getting two great players locked in they could be 1.

#5 Guthries
One is a star one is improving and ready to become a top level half back flanker. Also very safe pick.

Yeah this is good.

I think I’d take

Kings #1 two dominant big guys.

#2 Daicos just because they are that good.

#3 Mckay one at each end very good players, I’m taking Carlton Mckay before Curnow.

#4 Brayshaws
Andy is the aflmvp Angus is a 100 percent player every week, as close to the safest choice you could have of the brothers even at #1- potential less than Kings Daicos but in terms of your getting two great players locked in they could be 1.

#5 Guthries
One is a star one is improving and ready to become a top level half back flanker. Also very safe pick.
I don’t think anyone is taking Cam & Zach Guthrie over Charlie tbh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back