Best player that never have played in VFL/AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry Robran is in the Legends catagory of the Hall of Fame. And his some up is. "Regarded as the best player never to play AFL". Even Robran got put into the legends catagory before Jesaulenko. And both were eligable. I wouldnt think you would put either of the other two ahead of Jesaulenko.

Barrie Robran and McIntosh, both super players..but very different. Barrie Robran considered one of the greatest to have ever played the game by many. Flamboyant centre half forward
McIntosh one of the hardest in under, very skillfull, centreman, would of been great in the 80's in VFL.

However Robran

I never saw Robran or Stephen Michael-but I've heard people say Robran was the best ever, just a freak and it was a sad day when Leigh Matthews ran through him and busted his knee.

I did she Mcintosh..i remember him in the centre standing Greg Williams in a state game in the 80's and he knocked Greg Wiliam's teeth out..it was a great battle. I also remeber he played for Australia against Ireland and pretty much smashed the whole Irish team. He's also won a few magareys I think.. alot of players will tell you he is the toughest player they have ever stood. Would of been good seeing him in the VFL.

From what I have heard I would have to say Barrie Robran but would like to hear a bit about Stephen Michael.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back