Best VPN to use - Need Help

If it's just for torrent's you could use a seedbox and then download the files from there. I use Private Internet Access as a VPN. I generally get really good speeds of 10Mb/s+

What the normal download speed you got without the VPN BornPort

Well I do but I couldn't tell you whether it would be the same for you. I tried a couple of other services and this was the fastest by a fair way. Maybe pay for a month which is about $7 in USD and see if it works for you.

That might not be a bad Idea. Try it for a Month and See IF it’s good for what Connection I have.

They are pretty cheap and about $20 then my Seedbox I have

dav3

Brownlow Medallist
May 1, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I dunno about PIA, never used them before but a VPN site that claims "Your private information is exposed" by posting up some basic info any webpage can get, like it's some kind of major security breach is a little questionable.

BornPort

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 24, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I dunno about PIA, never used them before but a VPN site that claims "Your private information is exposed" by posting up some basic info any webpage can get, like it's some kind of major security breach is a little questionable.
It's reasonably cheap, it's probably the most popular, they don't keep logs, they have a really good spread of servers around the world and I personally get pretty good speeds compared to the other ones I've tried. But if you're going to use a VPN then go with one you feel comfortable with.

PIA is as slow as dog s**t. Otherwise I would use it. I pay $90 a year for ExpressVPN. Pricey but can be used to stream US Netflix without delay as a bonus. Doesn't affect speed much at all.

What Server's are you using?

There is a bill in the US about forcing VPN providers to keep logs. If it passes, PIA and the like is dead in the water.

Agree - IF that Passes PIA will be gone inside a year.

Shows that there is no such thing as Privacy on the Internet.

IF It passes that law will Spread like Wild Fire in the Western World

Jimmy Yamazaki

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Agree - IF that Passes PIA will be gone inside a year.

Shows that there is no such thing as Privacy on the Internet.

IF It passes that law will Spread like Wild Fire in the Western World

I wouldn't be betting my privacy on an IF... Especially if you're doing more illegal things with your VPN.

I wouldn't be betting my privacy on an IF... Especially if you're doing more illegal things with your VPN.

Well Most people who are not a Business/Company would be using VPN's for Piracy.

Do you have link to the Story of this as I tried to find it on Google but did not find anything

Jimmy Yamazaki

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Last edited:

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Paris is being used to justify agendas that had nothing to do with the attack
Banning encryption is one of them

The entire encryption subject became a shiny scapegoat while the truth slowly trickled in: as of Tuesday, it was clear that American and/or French intelligence agencies had seven of the eight identified attackers on their radar prior to the attacks. The attackers used Facebook to communicate. The one phone found on the scene showed the terrorists had coordinated over unencrypted SMS text messages – just about the easiest form of communication to wiretap that exists today. (The supposed ringleader even did an interview in Isis’s English magazine in February bragging that he was already in Europe ready to attack.)
http://www.theguardian.com/commenti...al-agenda-immigration-encryption-surveillence

Back