Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone stop getting deposit matches from budgetbet or just me?
yeah, was getting them every few weeks end of last year. Nothing this year though.. was the only reason to use that awful website

Hi punters. I saw that someone posted the following photo below. Does anyone know which bookies work for each other? I know if you’re banned on Ned’s youll probs get banned on ladbrokes shortly after. Does anyone know any other bookmakers that work together and do this?

Attachments

• IMG_7802.jpeg
    IMG_7802.jpeg
    231.4 KB · Views: 45

Hi punters. I saw that someone posted the following photo below. Does anyone know which bookies work for each other? I know if you’re banned on Ned’s youll probs get banned on ladbrokes shortly after. Does anyone know any other bookmakers that work together and do this?

Neds and Lads are the same company (Entain).

Surge, Noisy, Betdeluxe and Betnation are also the same company.

Other than that it would be safe to assume any group of bookies that are operated by the same platform are probably communicating and sharing information about your betting tendencies (particularly if you abuse promos).

Rinse the betclouds and then close account, literally only able to use 2 of the 14. With my experience, the worst are

-Betgalaxy
-Vikingbet
-Betroyale
-QuestBet
-Volcanobet
- WORST PuntGenie

Rise them for their deposit bonuses, promos and miss-priced odds but be aware of them holding your money. (Especially those above aka. The cxunts at PuntGenie)

Hi all,

I'm involved with a bookie comparison website (My Betting Sites Australia) and we're looking for some experienced punters to give their feedback on different betting sites in exchange for a Gift Card for their time.

I know some of you have some strong opinions on different books, and it would be great to incorporate different insights and experiences into our reviews. Your comments and ratings will be visible on our site and will contribute to how we rank and review bookies.

I haven't got the street cred to post a link here, but to get involved or for more info, you look us up on Google (my betting sites australia) head to "About" > "Provide Feedback For $$$".

Cheers

Are you going to open a new account every week.. Go away you affiliate grub

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Espiona is likely to start longer than $6 anyway. terrible promotion
Yeah thought that was pretty average compared to other weeks tbh but its only 10 bucks and still a better price than its currently at

Getting 4s for that dog is money for jam though absolutely bolted up all 3 runs this meet and drawn a good box.

A cautionary tale to anybody who uses betfair for trading/arb....

I have been using it for 10 years and got absolutely done last night.
I was placing bets with 'keep' status hoping to get matched in-play (horse races).

From what I understand to be an "operational error" from Betfair, they failed to put the market into play. This voids any bets that are not matched at the "off time".

So bye bye $200 and have been told it's in their T&C:

https://www.betfair.com/www/GBR/en/aboutUs/Rules.and.Regulations/#undefined.do Section 1.1:

For horseracing and greyhound racing, if a market is not scheduled to be turned in-play but Betfair fails to suspend the market at the relevant time, then all bets matched after the official 'off' time will be void.

nothing is risk free - be the above, internet outage, power outage, an extra 0 in your betslip....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back