Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ODI 3 - Australia won the toss and elected to field
ODI 4 - Australia won the toss and elected to field
ODI 5 - Australia won the toss and elected to field

Definition of insanity...

simpsons-sideshow-bob.gif

I do not understand what people see in Sean Abbott. He took a great catch in South Africa but he's not a good enough bowler or batter for international level.

Unless there is a massive turn around, they will flounder at the World Cup

No one seems to be in any semblance of form.

Putting a lot of faith in Head, Maxwell, Cummings and Starc being fit and making them competitive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 yrs in, we've absolutely botched his development.

Team absolutely needs a reboot. Starting with the coaching staff.
I would say he's just reached his first real form slump. They happen. However it's how we handle him now that will effect his development.

I'm now of the opinion he should go back to first class level for the summer and simplify his game as well as gain some form/confidence.

I would say he's just reached his first real form slump. They happen. However it's how we handle him now that will effect his development.

I'm now of the opinion he should go back to first class level for the summer and simplify his game as well as gain some form/confidence.

you absolute campaigners piled on when I suggested that during the ashes. Was clear then it was the right thing to do.

Green has the same issue all our test quicks have, they don't play BBL due to the test summer overlapping so they have **** all white ball experience and just get hammered by the Indian players who are playing 15 IPL games every year. Same thing with his and the other tests bats (Smith, Marnus etc) white ball batting.

Green has the same issue all our test quicks have, they don't play BBL due to the test summer overlapping so they have * all white ball experience and just get hammered by the Indian players who are playing 15 IPL games every year. Same thing with his and the other tests bats (Smith, Marnus etc) white ball batting.

Green played in the last IPL though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back