Podcast Big Footy Demons Board Podcast - By our posters

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve brought this up a few times over the years but perhaps it’s time to get it going. We have some exceptional posters; knowledge wise on this board along with some witty, funny and quirky posters. Get them together and we could have an awesomely entertaining podcast.

Would you like one of these? Who is interested in being involved?

If you’re interested in being a host, a guest or adding anything else, either post you interest or PM the board mods. If you want to PM the mods: PerfectFooty Proper Gander LeverPuller and myself.

Also, please feel free to offer any suggestions or requests.

Let’s get this going.

Can offer sone advice? Good podcasts need structure. I find the land podcast turns into a rambling mess too fast.

By all means let conversations flow, but just a mess of opinions gets boring fast

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Being in Canberra makes it a bit tough, but if you want me to call in from time to I’d love to have a crack.
We can make our own Canberra podcast. With blackjack. And hookers. You know what, forget the podcast.

Being in Canberra makes it a bit tough, but if you want me to call in from time to I’d love to have a crack.
I suspect to make it work with so many posters spread out, that we may have to use Video or Voice calling to link up when recording. i'd assume that is. Off the top of my head we got prominent multiple users in the ACT, QLD and Canada

We can make our own Canberra podcast. With blackjack. And hookers. You know what, forget the podcast.

820c2ebcfa8e568a53af4b3f48479224.jpg

And fireworks... oh dammit

I am looking into producing one with a friend who will host/edit. We already do a movie podcast so whilst we aren't pros we've been doing the whole podcast thing for about 5 years now.
It isn't man vs movies is it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am up for listening to another podcast. If you get it going can it be added to this list that I popped together - I find it good to just click links to all of them rather than searching. Pin?

I am up for listening to another podcast. If you get it going can it be added to this list that I popped together - I find it good to just click links to all of them rather than searching. Pin?
Once it’s up and running I’ll definitely add to your list. And thanks for the list BTW. I’ve been doing some travelling lately and before that off sick - so podcast recommendations were welcomed gratefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back