Mod. Notice Bigfooty Bulldogs meet up - Round 20 vs Richmond (Updated OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

I like where this thread went to. Well done to all involved.

XHHq2.gif

not looking good for me being able to make the Richmond game now..

I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy

OK all, as this game is only two weeks away, I though we probably need to get the numbers sorted out.

Ant and Mike2009, I reckon the fact that we are the sponsors of Christian Howard and Mark Austin might have a bit of pull with the club, in terms of reserving an area for us. I am happy to plead our case to the club, but Ant as it was you who was good enough to organise our sponsorship, you might know who you have to talk to about seats.

Anyway list of who has indicated at this stage they want to go: (add or change the list) will update the first post as well.
Miss Maxi
Fossie32
DRB + 2
Fred Cook
Adam10
Ant
Unnamed1
Nagoyadog
Vital Dread
Sonofscray
Easty
Ricky lake
Josh the Gent
Mike 2009?
Igloo
PSP18
D0gs?

I think there has been a noticeable decrease in interest judging by the drop out rate. How about we make it for the first game that we play at the G in 2013.
I think this would be for the best :p There was very little organising done for this!

i
I can be there this week...is it still on????

Ms Maxi we will still go, so happy to organise a meet up, would still love to see a few of us doggies huddle together an make a bit of noise as Richmond break their 7 year huddo - but not for long:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be there with a few Richmond mates. Anyone know where abouts seating is for tickets you get off a player? Good mate of my mate plays for the dogs and says he can get us free tickets.

Hey all,

I am still going and would love some company. Anyone else want to meet up, and sit as one. Would be a good time with the week we have had to show we are right behind our club.

Hey all,

I am still going and would love some company. Anyone else want to meet up, and sit as one. Would be a good time with the week we have had to show we are right behind our club.

Ok where are we going to meet up? I will be there by myself (maybe my daughter and her Tiger boyfriend :-( ) (they are nice) Would love to see some friendly faces. Suggest an area and I will be there. I will be driving in and should get there around 2.30ish.

Will definitely be going, with a few Richmond mates.

Anyone have any idea whereabouts seating is for tickets you get off a player? Wouldn't be around the players in the stands would it? Will absolutely lose my s**t if I'm sitting near Dahlhaus or Libba.

Haha fair enough bud, hopefully for your case it is. I'm pretty sure it is as I have sat with players, but it was for different sports.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back