Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Daniel Kahneman 90 Nobel Prize Winner

Author, psychologist and economist notable for his work on hedonic psychology, psychology of judgment and decision-making. He is also known for his work in behavioral economics, for which he was awarded the 2002 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences (shared with Vernon L. Smith). His empirical findings challenge the assumption of human rationality prevailing in modern economic theory.

With Amos Tversky and others, Kahneman established a cognitive basis for common human errors that arise from heuristics and biases, and developed prospect theory.

Some of the podcasts I listen to ( No Stupid Questions ) always quote Kahnemans work in some of their background

1711573094035.png

Ma Shitu, a Chinese writer and politician died on 28th March at the astounding age of 109, having been born in January 1915. It's hard to fathom that somebody who only died this week was living when the Australian and New Zealand forces landed at Gallipoli in April of that year and when the Lusitania sank a few weeks later off Ireland.

Author, psychologist and economist notable for his work on hedonic psychology, psychology of judgment and decision-making. He is also known for his work in behavioral economics, for which he was awarded the 2002 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences (shared with Vernon L. Smith). His empirical findings challenge the assumption of human rationality prevailing in modern economic theory.

With Amos Tversky and others, Kahneman established a cognitive basis for common human errors that arise from heuristics and biases, and developed prospect theory.

Some of the podcasts I listen to ( No Stupid Questions ) always quote Kahnemans work in some of their background

View attachment 1941533
Tried to read this book, found it to be very bland and boring. Need to give it another go I know but it can wait.

I wonder if anyone playing this game here or elsewhere have created wikipedia pages of lesser knowns to get points
With a rule of 2/3 years its a long game for little payoff if they die before the timeline

(Log in to remove this ad.)

American actress Barbara Rush at age 97. She had a long career from the early 1950s to the late 2000s in movies and television as well as on stage. Her breakout role was in the 1953 science fiction film 'It Came From Outer Space'.

View attachment 1941533
This is a classic TED talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back