Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fake south african news
Australian Open champion Aryna Sabalenka has called the death of hockey player Konstantin Koltsov an “unthinkable tragedy”.
Posting to her Instagram page, Sabalenka revealed that Koltsov and her were “no longer together” when he died, but that her “heart is broken”

Fake south african news
Australian Open champion Aryna Sabalenka has called the death of hockey player Konstantin Koltsov an “unthinkable tragedy”.
Posting to her Instagram page, Sabalenka revealed that Koltsov and her were “no longer together” when he died, but that her “heart is broken”

When I read it the other day, it was on a random tennis page that mentioned his death

When I tried to find it mentioned elsewhere with a link to the news, not many were in English - I was a little uncertain of that particular account, but I trusted the news to accurate

Princess Kate has cancer, which is what a lot of people might have suspected. Hope she's makes a full recovery. Hope the media and journalists are ashamed of themselves.

Princess Kate has cancer, which is what a lot of people might have suspected. Hope she's makes a full recovery. Hope the media and journalists are ashamed of themselves.
I wouldn't hold your breath on the second part

Thats terrible news for her and her family

*adds her to 2025 list

*come on! some have already done it

There's already multiple conspiracy theories that she doesn't actually have cancer, and they include:

• There is the “Kate doesn’t have cancer, she’s pretending to promote the new cancer treatment mRNA vaccines”
  • Apparently William has a lover who was Kate's best friend, so they've actually separated but they're using this story instead

I'm sure there's more but I ignored them

There's already multiple conspiracy theories that she doesn't actually have cancer, and they include:

• There is the “Kate doesn’t have cancer, she’s pretending to promote the new cancer treatment mRNA vaccines”
  • Apparently William has a lover who was Kate's best friend, so they've actually separated but they're using this story instead

It was an AI video?

Yeah I read a comment by a cooker claiming that it was all a ruse and made up "us truthers know". I just laughed at her lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back