Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Warwick Davis - Wicket, Willow and other film series

He's released a statement to say his wife Samantha died last month - she had a few uncredited roles in films alongside Warwick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warwick Davis - Wicket, Willow and other film series

He's released a statement to say his wife Samantha died last month - she had a few uncredited roles in films alongside Warwick
I was scared for a moment and thought Warwick himself had died.

That's really sad news about his wife, it looks like they had a very happy life together. He talks about her here:

Terry Anderson, the American journalist who had been the longest-held Western hostage in Lebanon when he was finally released in 1991 by Islamic militants after more than six years in captivity, has died at his home in Greenwood Lake, N.Y., in the Hudson Valley. He was 76.
The cause was apparently complications of recent heart surgery, said his daughter, Sulome Anderson.

Terry Anderson, the American journalist who had been the longest-held Western hostage in Lebanon when he was finally released in 1991 by Islamic militants after more than six years in captivity, has died at his home in Greenwood Lake, N.Y., in the Hudson Valley. He was 76.
The cause was apparently complications of recent heart surgery, said his daughter, Sulome Anderson.
we all know it was the vaccine

Exactly how long after taking the vaccine is that meant to kick it?

I was trying to check something online the other day and could only get 3G service so my phone s**t itself with no search results 😂

It would also come in pretty handy for matches at KP when everyone's trying to check their phones during the breaks...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back