BigFooty DeathList 2021: Host GreyCrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Barry Ryan 72 Singer

I dont care but I love it

One of the best songs ever by someone nobody's ever heard of.

BTW this song always reminds me of Evie 1,2 &3.

I saw Paul and Barry Ryan at Festival Hall in 1967, unfortunately before Eloise 😢

Supporting Eric Burdon and the New Animals and Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alan Hawkshaw, composer of the theme tunes for Countdown, Dave Allen at Large and Grange Hill, has died at 84 years old.

You may remember the Dave Allen at Large theme for its other use.

Will forever be linked to presenting knowingly false info about weapons of mass destruction to the UN to justify the invasion of Iraq.

In fairness to him, he later said it was his biggest regret and deserted the Republican Party not long after he left the Bush administration, but being part of the Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld years have stained his legacy.

He won't be missed by many left-leaning folk around the world.

Will forever be linked to presenting knowingly false info about weapons of mass destruction to the UN to justify the invasion of Iraq.

In fairness to him, he later said it was his biggest regret and deserted the Republican Party not long after he left the Bush administration, but being part of the Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld years have stained his legacy.

He won't be missed by many left-leaning folk around the world.
A reminder of the not so distant past when the GOP wasn't full of and led by the worst people in America.

He first came to prominence during Vietnam when charged with investigating the My Lai Massacre and attempted to whitewash and cover it. So continued his disreputable career.

If only we were as forgiving of all war criminals as we are of the western world's political class, how many convicted war criminals could have been forgiven if they had meekly said they regretted it once they no longer held any power.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back