Podcast BigFooty Draftcast – Ep 13: Phantom Draft SZN

Remove this Banner Ad

BigFooty's Draft Hub has its own podcast!

Hosted by The_Wookie, the new podcast will feature a rotating cast of our resident Draft Experts & Draft Watchers, including Davo-27, ModernArtillery, PMBangers, Pie 4 Life, Smythe and eDPS.

The Draftcast is expected to feature game reviews, profiles of draft hopefuls, club needs, squabbles over rankings, Q&As, and lots more.

All episodes are available on iTunes:

... and Spotify:

If you have any suggestions, feedback, ideas for what you’d like to hear about, or questions you’d like answered, please post them in this thread :)

Last edited:
101 - Pilot

102 - AFLW Draft Preview
Jul 2, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton

The_Wookie is joined by The Bigfooty Draft and Trading Boards own PMBangers and DraftCentrals Peter Williams as we look at the up and comers from the state womens competitions, the NAB championships and more ahead of the National Womens Draft.

Get it on Itunes!

Or directly from here!

Last edited:
Great episode! Love listening to people who know what they're talking about 😁

Chris25 have you listened yet? Love your opinion, especially since ep 3 is about SA prospects

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
Upon listening to the latest podcast episode, and hearing The Wookie talk for the first time, bloody hell he's got a nice and booming voice.

It projects well.

Perfect for radio.

Ready for the next ep.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West End Redbacks, Cleveland Browns
Great episode! Love listening to people who know what they're talking about 😁

Chris25 have you listened yet? Love your opinion, especially since ep 3 is about SA prospects

Listened to it yesterday. That voice was made just for hosting podcasts.

Good overview of the SA guys. Just on the forward line setup, don't rule out Jordan Lukac. Sounds like they rate Ferres as the best forward, so they might prefer the stronger Lukac over Cook.

And I'm all in on Erasmus too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 7, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Manchester City, Collingwood AFLW

BigDance

Cancelled
Jul 27, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast

This week Im joined by eDPS and ModernArtillery for a look at the SA Under 19s, and the WA Under 17s and more! as we look toward the National Draft.

Really easy to listen to. Great work. Not sure if I was able to hear the whole thing- it says you talked about the WA Under 17’s but I only heard the SA mentions. Did I miss something?

Nov 7, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Really easy to listen to. Great work. Not sure if I was able to hear the whole thing- it says you talked about the WA Under 17’s but I only heard the SA mentions. Did I miss something?
We plan to have a more indepth look at WA in general next week

Nov 7, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Hello everyone,

This coming week the Bigfooty draftcast will be running with a WA focus as resident Draft Watchers Bastyy and PMBangers join The_Wookie to recap the recent WA U19s squad practise matches. To go with this, we're opening up the floor to questions from bigfooty, so if you have anything you want to know about WA prospects, their likely position in the draft or Bastyy and his rankings, feel free to ask them in here

Cheers,
PMBangers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back