Podcast BigFooty Eagles Podcast - Will Schofield joins the show

Remove this Banner Ad

Join us LIVE this Thursday, as Premiership Eagle Will Schofield joins the show.

Tune in from 7pm on Facebook, Twitter or Twitch.

Keys the most important heros and villans segment of all time. Do us proud.

And don't forget to swear a little.

Is this some type of BF WCE podcasting coup? AND it's on at a time I can possibly hope to be awake for! Woo!

I’ve (quite rightly) been benched for this one

Something something professional standards

I’ve (quite rightly) been benched for this one

Something something professional standards
Any co-host to go with a guest? Or is it just that guy who started a petition about our jumper and a premiership hero.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Join us LIVE this Thursday, as Premiership Eagle Will Schofield joins the show.

Tune in from 7pm on Facebook, Twitter or Twitch.
Schofield saying not worrying about being dropped like when McKenzie and Brown went down was the making of him . That makes sense with Jake Waterman . Not worrying if he will be dropped has worked with him . The mental side of footballers . Jake has clicked like Schoey clicked . Schoey clicked like Fraser Gherig did when Jako was injured . It's the silver lining .

Schofield saying not worrying about being dropped like when McKenzie and Brown went down was the making of him . That makes sense with Jake Waterman . Not worrying if he will be dropped has worked with him . The mental side of footballers . Jake has clicked like Schoey clicked . Schoey clicked like Fraser Gherig did when Jako was injured . It's the silver lining .

Definitely. Would love to hear who he thinks he should have replaced, though. TB pulled Cox's pants down for the large majority of that GF after he tore the Tigers a new one. Gov is Gov, set is up to win the game. Shepp was taking numbers by that point.

How did this come about, Badge?
Backchat is starting to do a lot more live stuff themselves, and he’s been popping up in a few places, so just one of those things that all lined up and he was nice enough to come on and give us some time.

Thanks for doing that - I found it really interesting being a long-time follower (and fan) of Schoey since his draft year. What surprised me was really how terrible 2018 was for him. Interesting contradiction of undoubtedly having a chip on his shoulder but at the same time being fully aware of it too. Those last few years really could have soured his relationship with the club so I'm glad to see he's still very much engaged with WC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back