Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't remember when but over the years I sold some BM vinyl. The ones I probably regret most are Katharsis "666" and Satanic Warmaster "Strength & Honour". I have the SW on cd though noticed the 4th pressing has the Blutrache demo (got the demo and it is a killer but CBF with cassettes). So ordered the SW 4th pressing. Also noticed I must have sold my 666 cd for unknown reasons, so ordered that. Also ordered the new Clandestine Blaze. White Death cd getting the most play still - great album.

Katharsis - 666 is pretty landmark stuff. Pretty sure all the Mgła guys have played in Clandestine Blaze at some point too haha. Amazing what you get rid of too. A mate of mine binned a great and rather provocative Satanic Warmaster shirt years ago because it got worn out and has kicked himself since. I once traded a most stock standard version of Blind Guardian - A night at the Opera for an original press of Troll - Drep de Kristne digipak. That was about 13 years ago and have never spoken to the guy since, in hindsight imo I made out like a bandit.

Katharsis - 666 is pretty landmark stuff. Pretty sure all the Mgła guys have played in Clandestine Blaze at some point too haha. Amazing what you get rid of too. A mate of mine binned a great and rather provocative Satanic Warmaster shirt years ago because it got worn out and has kicked himself since. I once traded a most stock standard version of Blind Guardian - A night at the Opera for an original press of Troll - Drep de Kristne digipak. That was about 13 years ago and have never spoken to the guy since, in hindsight imo I made out like a bandit.

666. What a *up by me. I lost the SW in a trade which I got ripped on. campaigner was meant to send me Sabbat "Live Panica". Other stuff I got rid of was DSO/CB split, DSO 2nd lp, Mutiilation ones (they are s**t anyhow) and maybe some CB vinyl. Otherwise I really have everything I have been buying since late 80s. Good trade for you. That BG has two decent tracks and the rest meh. Post reminds me of the Battles in the North clear vinyl I got years ago - snapped in half.

White Death has a very early Naglfar sound at times, especially the vocals. Kaste is a cool song with a nice little groove but my fav would be Immortal Hunter of the Moon. Gonna try grab this off HH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White Death has a very early Naglfar sound at times, especially the vocals. Kaste is a cool song with a nice little groove but my fav would be Immortal Hunter of the Moon. Gonna try grab this off HH.

My favourites songs are Warpath and White Death's Power. Couldn't help myself - got the shirt too. Actually browsing HH now. Was on NH again too earlier.

Haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big fan of Mystic Prophecy over the years - they're like a good version of Iced Earth... most recent album on this afternoon. Never short of a riff and guitar sound has always been strong. Good stuff.
c7b81a2bdb9a9d3e0715c8c38c81d1f4.jpg

Got new Obituary on. It's better than I thought. End it Now is a great return - could have come from COD almost. Pretty cool all-up this album.

It is a good album. At Japanese beer place at Somerset....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

10:30am and first vodka consumed..... Doing the rounds with a mate in the city. CDs will be purchased, alcohol consumed... and possibly strippers tipped.

Jeez. Feels like that film Trading Places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back