Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Bonus tracks - Ancient Skin and Necrolust which were previously released on limited single.

Yeah I’m 50/50 re Sacred Reich touring. Love “Ignorance ” and “The American Way” but Heal & Independent blow. The 3 new songs they’ve released are shithouse.

Dunno about this, might pass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dropped by Knox to get a physical copy of Outstrider. They didn't have it, but I got the new Amon Amarth. I am a fan, and I'm currently playing God of War on PS4 (Norse mythology themed), so it's a good match.

Grabbed some anime, deathevocation. The Saga of Tanya the Evil, Berserk (an old series, mid 90s I think), and Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress. There's a lot to get through, I'll let you know my thoughts when I'm done.

Yeah I’m 50/50 re Sacred Reich touring. Love “Ignorance ” and “The American Way” but Heal & Independent blow. The 3 new songs they’ve released are s**thouse.

Dunno about this, might pass.
Some good stuff on heal and independent, but definitely has the thrash 'grown up' feel like so many of them in the mid-90's.
But vio-lence are coming, surely that should get you there?!

Dropped by Knox to get a physical copy of Outstrider. They didn't have it, but I got the new Amon Amarth. I am a fan, and I'm currently playing God of War on PS4 (Norse mythology themed), so it's a good match.

Grabbed some anime, deathevocation. The Saga of Tanya the Evil, Berserk (an old series, mid 90s I think), and Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress. There's a lot to get through, I'll let you know my thoughts when I'm done.

Let me know. Been reading manga recently over watching anime. Doesn't help with my half arsed hobby of learning Japanese though. Time poor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back